• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!~Returning to PKMcomunity~!

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Hi! Pokecommunity, I havent been here since like May or June, but it's definetly been a while .
    You probly dont remember me but, Im gonna try and stay active!

See ya around :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Welcome Back! I don't know you, but I hope to like see you around or something. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I can't say I quite remember you either, however; there are a lot of people I haven't interacted with on PC.
    (There are just too many gosh-darn members! xD)

Well, it's great that you have decided to stay active this time. Quite frankly, a forum is only fun when you become one of the regulars to it. It's just a blast to interact with your friends and see what has been posted in since the previous day!

I hope that I see you around the forums as well.
    Welcome back, Andelc!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Welcome back to PC, Andelc! ^w^
    I've only recently become a member myself, so I have no recollection of you. but I'm sure I'll see you around the boards from now on!

Staying active is a great idea. As Hiidoran said, you can interact with your friends and see what's been posted. You also get to keep up with posts and your own threads. Plus you make more friends! ^^ It's a definite win/win situation.

Have a gander at the FAQ/Community Rules if you a. feel slightly bored, b. want to learn something and c. haven't already XDD

Have a fantastic time on the boards and enjoy yourself. ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Welcome back, Andelc xD
    (Love the avatar by the way xD)

I hope you stay this time as a forum is only fun when you stay on it and become a part of it xD. I suggest taking a read of the Rules/FAQ as after leaving they can change!

Anyway i am sure you will have fun staying this time and making lots of great friends xD, i can't say i remember you, but that will soon change xD

Anyway see you around the forum~

-Dark

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    welcome back andelic, youre always free to come and go as you please. besides we all have lives away from the pc lol :)

Back