• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Start Your Engine, Boys! [The NASCAR Fan Club]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Start Your Engine, Boys!
The NASCAR Fanclub!​
Owner: [supporter]Meganium90[/supporter] ★

nascar-logo.jpg

Introduction ★

Drivers, START. YOUR. ENGINES.

Welcome to Fontana! Martinsville! Talladega! Bristol! Chicagoland! NASCAR now has a new track on their schedule, and it's right here on the PokeCommunity! This group is all about NASCAR, such as the drivers & their respective teams, the races, the latest news, even the racing action from every weekend! Talk anything NASCAR, especially about your favorite driver(s), and the history. Make new friends, and/or a few rivals. ;)​

VROOM. ★

Slow down! There's a caution flag out. As per usual, we have rules to follow in addition to the PokeCommunity rules and the Other Clubs rules. You will be black-flagged/penalized (reported) to Shining Raichu if you do not follow them.

★ ~ Respect is a must in this group.
Whether you are prejudice against Dale Jr. fans or Kyle Busch fans, you must respect them no matter the circumstance. If you are someone who likes to bash/flame/troll someone just because they are a fan of a driver you hate, do not join this group. Actions like that will not be tolerated.

★ ~ Linking to a live-streaming website is prohibited
It's nice that you want to show off a website where we can watch the race without the need of HDTV, but please...it's not necessary. It's illegal. This includes full races on YouTube. Please do not link them here.

★ ~ Anyone in the group is allowed to start a topic!
Any member can start a topic! Make sure the previous one is dying down, first. If it's worth mentioning (a la "breaking news oh my god"), then go ahead and change the topic.

★ ~ NASCAR, and NASCAR only, guys.
Try to stay away from Formula One, NHRA or other motorsports. Unless a particular NASCAR driver is/was involved in any other motorsports (i.e Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick), then it is allowed.

★ ~ The Green Flag is out, LET'S GO RACIN'!
Have fun, and see you in Victory Lane!​

A sign up is not required in this group. I only require your username and your favorite driver or drivers (up to 3). Your name (and favorite driver(s)) will be on the bottom. Be sure when you sign up, add a short introductory post about your interest in NASCAR. How did you get into it? Why did you choose your favorite driver (or drivers)? Anything about you & NASCAR. Be sure it's short though! xD

If you prefer a template, here it is!
Username:
Favorite Driver(s):
Additional Info:​

Driver's List ★

[supporter]Meganium90[/supporter] - Tony Stewart/Danica Patrick/Kyle Larson​

Schedule ★

Sprint Cup Series
Spoiler:

Nationwide Series
Spoiler:

Camping World Truck Series