• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
  • Hello, my name is Dema, but you can call me Karinmo, as i'm commonly known on my different internet sites.

I am a high-school student who loves video games, and obviously Pokemon, or I wouldn't be here, would I now? {XD}

I'm interested in basically everything Pokemon related, and also spend allot of time looking into the community theories of Pokemon games and anime. (Ash's age, timeline of the games, RED vs ASH, missingNO, etc.

Thanks, and see you guys around.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Herro, and welcome! It's nice to meet ya! ^_^

I never really thought much about theories about Pokemon, and based on the ones you said, they seem pretty interesting! :D I'd do some research on some if I had time. XD

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Herro, and welcome! It's nice to meet ya! ^_^

I never really thought much about theories about Pokemon, and based on the ones you said, they seem pretty interesting! :D I'd do some research on some if I had time. XD

Its awesome stuff really. The amount of mystery still out there in the Pokemon anime and games fascinates me to no end. Although some of them I want never to be answered, just to keep the amount of mystery, but some really poke at my interest. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    You love Pokemon!? No way! Hahah nice to meet you, Karinmo! I think we all know who would win in a Red vs. Ash fight.

...Unless Ash pulls one of those things that he commonly does and somehow overcomes a seemingly impossible situation. :P

Years
  • Hey Karinmo, welcome to the forum yes? Most theories regarding the Pokemon world belong over in Pokemon General so that's my suggestion for you to check out. Of course there's also Pokemon Gaming Central for gaming discussions that don't fit into a specific generation as well as Pokemon Anime for.. well, the Pokemon anime! They're all great places so pop on in and get your theories fix. :3 Welcome!

Hope this helped you out a bit and have a great stay in the community, Karinmo! :) We're all big Pokefans and many of us adore video games too, so I'm sure you'll find a cozy home here. See you around!

Back