• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dread comet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
It all started eight years ago, when a comet, now known as the Dread Comet passed over our world. Everything started changing, humans, pokemon, everything started dying. However, there were some that were immune to the change, mainly being steel pokemon, but many others as well. No human was found to have the immunity, but an antibiotic was discovered, prolonging the recipients imminent death. That was the first four years. In the next four, pokemon started losing their powers, but gaining others.

Instead of being able to use any ability, a pokemon would have to focus on the specified ability, then they could feel it getting stronger inside them, but to release it, they would have to say its name; in their own way, of course. These pokemon are now referred to as spellcasters, as their abilities are used in such a way to resemble the human myth of casting magic.

Other pokemon, however, changed to fit into another class. These pokemon grew opposable thumbs, to wield weapons. Very few had a complete change in their body, allowing them to walk on two legs, along with opposable thumbs. Along with these changes, this class of pokemon have none of their previous abilities. These pokemon are known as warriors, as they can only fight.

As the eight years passed, a strange occurrence happened in the alignment with the sun and planets. All planets where in one line, with the sun at the lead. It is believed that the alignment threw off the personal gravity of an asteroid in its respective belt, hurling it towards Earth. This meteor struck Mt. Silver of Johto, creating a large crater. In the center of the crater is the remnants of the space rock, which when approached causes the one who went to it to be cured, or returned to normal. But being by such raw power causes an overdose of the cure, killing the recipient. The biggest theory is that the only way to approach this curing stone would be by one who is unaffected by it. However, no one has been found who seems to be immune to it. However, not all hope was lost, an extremely strong Wizard prophesied that six pokemon could take the overdose of the cure, allowing them to approach it.

You are these six pokemon, and it is you who will reach the cure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign-up sheet.

Pokemon:

Name:

Class: spellcaster or fighter

Description: No shiny pokemon, please.

Personality:

History: Please include at least one paragraph here.

Rp sample: not mandatory, but will help me decide who I should let in.

(Note: Some more fighters would be nice. I would like at least two, but may have to settle. Also, no, this is not part of the sign up sheet.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1: The rules of the RP section, obviously.

2: I will not reserve spots.

3: I do reserve the right to boot you out of the RP if I see fit.

4: OBEY!!!

Slot one: Rekhyt.

Slot two: Pikataro

Slot three: Pikalover10

Slot four: The Silent Pidgeot

Slot five: SupahFunk

Slot six: Namora

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Pokemon: Raichu.

Name: Oni.

Class: Spellcaster.

Description: Oni can basically be summed up as an overgrown orange rat. His black ears are somewhat curved into the back of his head and when he is alert, they spring out and it is revealed that the inside of his ears are yellow. His paws are orange and furry, with no nails nor fingers. His legs are quite short and his feet are quite narrow, thus causing him to nearly always have to walk on all fours. His tale is extremely long and black, whilst at the top is a lightning shaped horn which generates some of its attacks.

Personality: Oni the Raichu is known as an eccentric, carefree Pokémon without a care in the world. He acts impulsively and the reasons behind all of his actions is because he wanted a laugh. He can tick people off and get quite heated in arguments, but at the end of the day, he's a cool guy. When he gets angry, sparks fly from his tale. A warning to the beings in his immediate vicinity to get as far away as possible. He cannot tolerate people or Pokémon who do not understand his views and he is known to shock his friends 'because he can'. From that, everyone agrees that he does his own thing and doesn't really care about anyone else.

History: Oni didn't pay attention to the people and Pokémon he knew who happened to be fretting about a comet that would pass over earth. He remembered finding out about someone who claimed he could see into the future and tried to convince everyone that the world would end on a certain day due to storms. The day came and passed and everyone was okay. Oni learned a lesson from that and that was to never listen to anyone about what was going to happen in the future.

At first, Oni felt weaker than he normally did, but put that down to lack of food. After eating and still feeling sick, he decided to try and jolt himself with an electric attack to get him back to normal. He gulped and realised that the people fretting about the comet had been right to fret about the comet; his powers were gone.

He soon found out from peers that we was now categorised as a Spellcaster, a Pokémon who relied on his nature to fend off foes. A few years later, he found out about the comet which made a crater in Mount Silver, in Johto and the legend about it. Oni was never a superstitious Pokémon but he wanted to return to normal, so he set out for Mount Silver, wondering about the worst that could happen.

He knows that it's going to be a long journey.

Rp sample: If it's really necessary, I suppose you could look at this.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Pokemon: Eevee

Name: Kit

Class: Spellcaster

Description: Kit a brown-and-tan fox-like animal with rabbit-like ears (I guess you could call them). She has a diamond-shaped birthmark on her forehead. For some reason, she still likes to walk on all fours, but she has opposable thumbs, and can stand on two legs, but only when required. Every so often, she likes to create barettes out of roses and place them on her left ear. Red and white roses seem to be her favorite.

Personality: Unlike a regular Eevee's personality (energetic and socialable), Kit is shy and quiet, and usually roams around by herself. She likes to examine the nature around her, and she likes to analyze anything she comes across that she finds bizarre, normal, etc. She hides when a person heads towards her, which is sometimes a problem.

History: Before hearing of the comet, Kit was very carefree. She would go up to anyone or anything and start talking to them, even if they didn't talk back. She was well-known where she lived, and very popular amongst those of her kind. However, when talk of the comet started going around, Kit became very fearful of what was to happen and hid for a while. While in hiding, Kit realized something must be done. She decided to give up her cowardice and start acting. However, upon giving up her fear, Kit became the opposite of what she was before. She realized such, but didn't know why. All she knew was that the time is now for her to do what's best for the world.

Rp sample: Mm... I haven't posted in many RPs here, but I have posted a little in "The Second Coming" by Pink_Lopunny; overall, I'm good at semi-lit.+ unless brain dead.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Pokemon: Electric

Name: Maximillion Tehityo

Description: Max, a green with yellow outlining on his head dog like animal, wears a blue bandana around his neck. He has crystal blue eyes, white sparkling teeth, and his mouth inside is black instead of red.

Personality: Max loves to go on adventures. He will only go on an adventure that is exciting. Max is always happy and jokes around alot too. He is very funny and people often laugh at his jokes. Max is always energetic and usually gets himself into trouble. He often needs someone watching him or he usually gets him self badly injured.

History: Max grew up in a forest next to Littleroot Town. He lived with his parents until his parents passed away due to some illness. At the age of 3 his parents died. He grew up having to find food on his own. When he was 6 he was in Littleroot Town and was scavenging throuhg the garbage when he found the blue bandana. He kept it around his right paw until the Dread Comet came alowing him to stand on two feet. When he could stand on to feet he tied it around his neck and it has been there ever since.

At the age of 10 he noticed when he was battling for fun nobody was becoming paralyzed when they hit him. He realized that he had to call it out and wanted to bacome a spellcaster.

RP Sample: (This is from another Rp)

Brandon woke up and told Mareep that they were going to head out to Route 29. While they were walking on Route 29 Mareep fell due to sleepiness. "Huh. Mareep is still tired." said Brandon. He then called Mareep into it's pokeball. A few moments later and his stomach growled. He looked around and noticed an apple tree. He ran over and grabbed two. Then he called Mareep out and gave him an apple. After they ate Brandon called Mareep back inside his pokeball.

While on the Route Brandon was still half asleep, then suddenly out of nowhere Brandon tripped on something "Ahhhh." yelled Brandon. He fell to the ground and got his white polo shirt all covered with dirt. He looked back and saw some type of pokemon. He looked for it in his pokedex and soon found out that it was a Hoothoot! "Mareep go!" said Brandon. "Ok Mareep we have to catch this pokemon. OK?" asked Brandon. Mareep nodded his head and then turned to face Hoothoot. "Mareep use tackle quick!" said Brandon. Mareep ran as fast as it could towards the Hoothoot. The tackle hit! It sent Hoothoot flying into a rock. "Good job Mareep." said Brandon. Then unsuspectingly Hoothoot got up and rammed Mareep with it's tackle attack. "Mareep no." said Brandon running to Mareep. "Are you OK Mareep?" asked Brandon. "Reep Ma." sadi Mareep. Mareep got up. "Ok Mareep let's rap this up. Use tackle full force!" said Brandon. Mareep ran as fast as he could again and it hit Hoothoot! This time though Hoothoot didn't get up. "Pokeball...GO!" yelled Brandon throwing the pokeball at the Hoothoot. It popped inside the ball and it wriggled back and forth back and forth. Then it stopped. "Yes we caught a Hoothoot!" said Brandon excitedly. Then Brandon sent Hoothoot out to say hi to him and Mareep. Then after everyone got aquainted they got back on the trail.

While Brandon was walking along with Hoothoot on his left shoulder and Mareep running around his feet. Then they saw someone with a Pocheyanna scampering around their feet. She was just about 2 inches taller then he was. She has beautiful blonde hair that flips naturally around her chin. She wore a black tank top with a white trim around the collar and bottom of the shirt. She had black and white arm warmers that almost reached her arms. She also wore dark jeans, a messanger backpack with her pokeballs on the strap (probably for easy access), and she wore black chuks over her feet."Hey! What's your name?" asked Brandon as he came up to the person."Hi. My name is Charolette(sorry if I spelt it wrong) and this is my Poocheyana Belle. What's your name?" asked Charolette. "My name is Brandon and this is my Mareep and my Hoothoot." said Brandon. "Well hi Mareep. Hi Hoothoot." said Charolette bending down to pet them. "This is a healthy looking Poocheyana ya got here." said Brandon. "Thanks and these are two healthy looking pokemon ya got here yourself." said Charolette. Mareep looked at Hoothoot weird and then they both ran off down the road. "Mareeep. Hoothooooot. Come back here now." yelled Brandon. "I'm sorry but I have to go after them. Or else they might get into some serious trouble. It was nice meeting you and Belle though."said Brandon. "It was nice meeting you too." said Charolette. "Well maybe we'll see eachother around." yelled Brandon as he was running after Mareep and Hoothoot. Oh man Charolette sure was pretty thought Brandon to himself and she smelled like strawberries.

When Brandon finally caught up to Mareep and Hoothoot they were sitting next to a rock looking scared. "What's wrong guys?" asked Brandon. Hoothoot and Mareep didn't say anything back. Mareep jumped up and down trying to warn Brandon that there was a huge pokemon behind him but he didn't get the message. Then suddenly all he heard was something that sounded like a Hyper Beam before it was released behind him. He turned around and saw this huge colorful pokemon behind him looking at him funny with it's Hyper Beam charging. "Uh oh." said Brandon turning around and shielding his pokemon. BOOM! The Hyper Beam shot and hit Brandon's back and sent him, Hoothoot, and Mareep flying. "What kind of pokemon was that?" asked Brandon as he turned around and pointed the pokedex at the huge bird. "There is no data on this pokemon." said the pokedex. "What? Did I just have an encounter with a legendary pokemon?" asked Brandon. Then suddenly BAM!! They hit the ground. Brandon looked up and found that they were sitting on the route and were sitting like right outside of Cherrygrove City (if that is were we are going to be next if not ill change it). He walked to a cool grassy patch and then Hoothoot, Mareep, and him took another little nap.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Personality: Max loves to go on adventures. He will only go on an adventure that is exciting.

If I may be so bold as to give you some constructive criticism, Pikalover10, that line doesn't really cut it for a Personality. Personality is what your character acts like, Pikalover10. All you said is what your Pokémon wanted to do in life. Why not say he's eccentric, always happy, depressed or whatnot? You've gotta describe his personality a bit better than that, my friend.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
Pokemon: Abra

Name: Altin

Description: (no shinies darn) Altin looks like any other Abra except that he can fully open his eyes and looks normal doing so. His tail was severed while he was asleep. (His psychic power is stronger when he is awake). Standing tall at 3' Altin it very tall for an average abra, but with the average weight of 45 lbs. His shoulders are a dark brown and the rings around his limbs. The rest of his body is a light yellow. His eyes are the color of gleaming topaz and only turn red when he is using his pyschic power.

Personality: Altin is rather laid back. He will stop every time he finishes something tedious to rest for up to 5 minutes. If the job is too hard he will do part of it and finish it later. He can tell when someone wants someone else to help them for their own gain, especially him, so when someone wants someone to do something for them for their own gain and not the person they asked he will jump in and tell them not to do it. (since everyone trusts him really well they have no reason to doubt him)

History: Altin was two when his parents were captured and taken from him by Team Rocket for their IMPRESSIVE intelligence and powers. He was shivering, poisoned under a tree when along came a boy who was too poor to buy a pokeball buy good enough to take him to a pokemon center to heal him up. When he was healed he ran from the boy as not to get too attached and went to a nearby pond with some friendly pokemon and stayed there for the next 14 years, honing his psychic abilities to find his parents.

Rp sample: Altin was asleep when a pair of chatty taillow hopped by, why they didn't fly was beyond him, then they jumped to the side when a wild rhyhorn charged into the tree Altin was sleeping in. Altin fell and landed on top of the rhyhorn and woke up. He lifted the Rhyhorn and threw him into the pond, which was shallow enough for him to stand and went back to his tree. Though the tree was fallen he still sat on top of the remains of it and meditated.

Altin fell asleep AGAIN! This time he dreamed. He dreamed of his parents and then of the boy. he only remembered a little bit with the boy.
"Don't worry abra! I'll get you to a pokemon center." Was it raining? Ding! Ding! ....... "There. Youll be alright now." the nurse said. Then darkness.

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Well, after looking over your sign-up sheets carefully, I have come to the following decision. (By the way, everyone gets a second chance). *Warning, this may offend someone, somewhere, somehow.* Now they can't blame me for anything.

Spoiler:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Well, after looking over your edited sign-up sheets carefully, I have come to the following decision. (By the way, everyone gets a second chance). *Warning, this may offend someone, somewhere, somehow.* Now they can't blame me for anything.
Spoiler:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Remember Me?

:)

Pokemon: Lucario

Name: Mach (Prefers Tank)

Class: Fighter

Description: Tank Has A Long Scar Down His Arm,But It Is Barely Visable. He Also Has A Large Piece Of The Spike On His Chest Damaged. He Also Has A Red Part At The End Of His Tail,Which Is Actually Dried Blood.

Personality: Tank Is Very Brave,And Loves To Fight. He Will Attack Anybody Who Trespasses On His Territory Without A Good Reason. His History Describes Why He Does This,But He Rarely Mentions It. He Gets Nervous Whenever Sombody Asks About His History,And Tends To Run Away.

History: Tank Was Hatched On A Mountain With His Parents. His Father Was a Lucario,But His Mother Was A Gardevoir. He Trained Scince Age 3,And Pledged To Always Protect That Mountain. One Day When He Was At The Entrence On A Rock Gaurding,A Well Camoflaged Kecleon Snook By. Tank Knew He Sensed Something,But Ignored It. When His Gaurding was Done He Went Deep Inside The Mountain And Saw His Dad And His Mom Laying There Dead. After That He Ran Away To Another Mountain To Train And Evolve. Tank Still Lives At The Mountain He Moved To,And many Of His friends Had Tried To Get Him To Leave,But They Ended Up Running Away,Wounded. After Training For A While At The Mountain He Found A Charizard Right Behind The Mountain. The Charizard Battled Him,And During The Battle A Piece Of His Chest Spike Got Broken Off. Enraged,Tank Beat The Charizard. He Forced The Charizard To Tell Him About The Kecleon That Killed His Parents,Which Ended Up Being Because Of The Wierd Things Happening.

Rp sample: (This Is Tanks History In RPG Version. >.<)

Tank Stood There And Stared At His Father And His Mother. "So,When We Going To Train Dad?" Said tank. He Was About 5 Now. "Soon,Tank. You Still Have To Learn To Control Your Aura." Replied Vector,Tanks Father. "Dad,I Think I Figured That Out Last Night. I Was Up Almost All Night thinking About It." Replied Tank. Tank Was Anxous To Learn More. "Lets See You Do A Aura Sphere Then." Replied Vector. Tank Got Correctly Into The Position His Father Had Showed Him. Tanks mother was Silent As Ever,And She Walked Into The Other Area of The Cliff. Tank Focused His Energy Into A Sphere And Launched It At The Rock Nearby. "Very Well,Lets Continue." Replied vector,Amazed That Tank Was Learning So Quickly. A Couple Hours Later They walked Down To The Bottom Of The Cliff. "Tank,I Am Going To Let You Gaurd Tonight. Alright?" Said Vector. Tank Nodded Agreeingly And Jumped Up On The Rock When His Dad Was Out Of Sight. Tank Thought he Sensed Something a Couple Hours Later,But Ignored It. When It was Morning Tank Jumped Off The Rock And Went To Wake His Father. When he Got Into The Cave On Top Of The Cliff,He Walked In To See His parents Laying There,Lifeless. He Ran As Fast as He Could To The Highest Cliff He Knew. He Stopped When He Finally Got There. he Dashed At The Top Of The Mountain And Started Launching Aura Spheres Everywhere. He Growled,A Warning For Nobody To Come Near. "Finally... i Feel Today Is the Day." Said Tank As He Ran Towards His Rock. He Stood Up There For A While,And Then Launched a Aura Sphere At A Pack Of Arcanine,Sending them The Other Way. Then He Started Glowing,And After It Stopped He Stood There In His New Form Proudly.

-------

I Wont Actually Make My Posts That Long. O.O

Just Long Enough So I Dont Get In Trouble Again. >.<

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Okay, Silent Pidgeot, I like what you have, but a few things do need some work. One thing is the reasoning for the Kecleon killing Mach's parents. Also, why us part of his chest spike missing? Lastly, some grammar work would be nice, but I won't force you to do that on your sign-up. Just remember to proof read everything you write, before posting it.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Er, if no one minds me jumping into the thread to give The Silent Pidgeot some constructive criticism, I'll gladly do it. Actually, I'll do it whether you people approve of it or not.

Description: Tank Has A Long Scar Down His Arm,But It Is Barely Visable. He Also Has A Large Piece Of The Spike On His Chest Damaged. He Also Has A Red Part At The End Of His Tail,Which Is Actually Dried Blood.

See, when someone asks for a description of a Pokémon, they normally want the base description first. I described what a Raichu looked like and then I listed what made my Raichu look different from all the others (namely, the ears). You should do the same. You're assuming that everyone who reads your sign-up will know what a Lucario is, and I know that this is a roleplay based on Pokémon, but you still need to add that much in there.

Personality: Tank Is Very Brave,And Loves To Fight. He Will Attack Anybody Who Trespasses On His Territory Without A Good Reason. His History Describes Why He Does This,But He Rarely Mentions It. He Gets Nervous Whenever Sombody Asks About His History,And Tends To Run Away.

Okay, so Tank the Lucario is a brave specimen. Seeing as we're talking about a Lucario, most will agree with me that that is common knowledge. Personality is what your character acts like. Are you telling me that Tank is always acting brave and that is it? Come on, man, you've gotta add some more things into it! What makes Tank happy? How does he behave when he is with his friends? Is he a depressed sort of Pokémon?

Also, hiding the rest of your character's personality under history is sort of irritating and has given me the impression that you're too lazy to actually type up a reason.

I Wont Actually Make My Posts That Long. O.O

Em, why not? The more storytelling the better, but do so properly. Are you too lazy to write more than two paragraphs?

Another tip; stop typing in capitals for the start of every word. Not only is it grammatically incorrect, it's harder to read. When you use a comma, the word that comes after the comma is a space after the comma, beside the comma.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
There i edited it. Rekhyt if you want to give me constructive criticism go ahead.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hm. Okay, Altin.

Class: Spell caster

It's not that big a deal, but Spellcaster is one word, not two.

Description: (no shinies darn) Altin looks like any other Abra except that he can fully open his eyes and looks normal doing so. His tail was severed while he was asleep. (His psychic power is stronger when he is awake)

You have the same problem as The Silent Pidgeot. Yes, I know (and I've already stated this elsewhere) that you are signing up for a Pokémon roleplay, but you should still describe the Abra. Assuming the roleplay master didn't know what an Abra was, would you get accepted with the tiny details you've written down there? Probably not. It's great to add extra description to make your character unique, but you don't need to ignore the basics to do that.

Personality: Rather laid back. Doesn't really want to fight for anyone else's gain.

Er, that's pretty short. Most historic accounts are a paragraph or two. I've said this twice in this thread and third time's the charm; personality is what your character acts like. You've given us a brief overview, but you haven't told us everything you could.

History: Altin was two when his parents were captured and taken from him. He was shivering, poisoned under a tree when along came a boy who was too poor to buy a pokeball buy god enough to take him to a pokemon center to heal him up. When he was healed he ran from the boy as not to get too attached and went to a nearby pond with some friendly pokemon and stayed there for the next 14 years, honing his psychic abilities to find his parents.

Er, why were his parents taken away? I assume that the readers are meant to figure out that the parents were captured by some Pokémon trainers, but you need to be clearer.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Hm. Okay, Altin.

It's not that big a deal, but Spellcaster is one word, not two.

You have the same problem as The Shiny Pidgeot. Yes, I know (and I've already stated this elsewhere) that you are signing up for a Pokémon roleplay, but you should still describe the Abra. Assuming the roleplay master didn't know what an Abra was, would you get accepted with the tiny details you've written down there? Probably not. It's great to add extra description to make your character unique, but you don't need to ignore the basics to do that.

Er, that's pretty short. Most historic accounts are a paragraph or two. I've said this twice in this thread and third time's the charm; personality is what your character acts like. You've given us a brief overview, but you haven't told us everything you could.

Er, why were his parents taken away? I assume that the readers are meant to figure out that the parents were captured by some Pokémon trainers, but you need to be clearer.

ITS THE SILENT PIDGEOT!!!

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
Years
ok there. thanks a bunch rekhyt. i edited the post and it should be done. any more , if needed, will be helpful.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Pokemon: Sudowoodo

Name: Wayne

Class: Fighter

Description: Wayne simply looks like a tree, except his hand adapted to hold weaponry, due to the comet of course. He is brown with white spots on him, but his legs are longer than average, adding to his height. His hands still have just three big green balls on the end of his fingers, but he can bend them like normal human fingers. His eyes are white instead of black as well.

Personality: Wayne has a peaceful, uncaring personality, and always seems to be off in his own world. When in a fight he doesn't change his nature, but does pay more attention. He never expresses pain, or any emotion besides small amounts of happiness, or fear. He never cares what anyone says to him, and does enjoy watching them get frustrated because of their failed efforts to insult him. His instincts as a Sudowoodo do effect him, and he has been known to hide himself as a tree to prank people.

History: Being born before the comet, he grew up used to normal life as a pokemon. His mother and father left him as soon as he could fend for himself, but he doesn't seem to care when anyone mentions it. With many squirt bottle related assaults on pokemon trainers, he eventually gave up pranking people. During the first years after the Dread comet passed over he didn't care at all what happened to anyone, not that he liked what was happening.

When he gained his skills as a Fighter he still didn't do much, but he did help where he could. He most sat around all day, or trained. His weapon of choice is a sword, with no shield.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, there is my sign-up. Lets hope this gains some attention with this bump.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
Years
Pokemon: Luxray

Name: Calin

Class: fighter

Description: Calin walks on his back legs, his front paws are very similar to hands. He carries a pair of katanas on his back in sheaths. His son's name, Static, is carved into the blade of each. Otherwise he looks much like a typical luxray except his blue coloring is darker than usual.

Personality: Ever since the death of his kid, Calin pretty much sticks to himself and doesn't talk or smile very much. He is quite intelligent and has no trouble picking up the smallest details with his eerie yellow eyes. When he truly believes in something, he gives it his all and holds nothing back. very serious.

History: Calin grew up happily from shinx up luxio, but when he evolved into luxray something strange happened. He now found that he could walk on his back legs, and the toes on his front feet grew long enough to grip things. He also grew an extra finger on each of what were now hands and guessed that they were thumbs.

He soon figured out what was happening from the other luxios, but was afraid that he might become an outcast due to the fact that he was the only luxray fighter. His fears disappeared when he fell in love with a sweet female luxio, and when he confessed his love for her, she revealed that she felt the same way. They had a single cub together, but were concerned that he was born smaller than average

Within a few months, the cub became sick, not able to cope in the changing world, and soon died. Calin was devastated and swore to do whatever he could to change the world back to the way it was before the comet before having anymore cubs. He adopted a pair of katanas to use as weapons and trained endlessly to hone his skills.

Rp sample: (a piece from another rpg forum)

At the sound of his voice, Lumina stopped abruptly, confused. She had expected him to agree that she was a danger to him. She winced when she noticed that all the nearby fish were staring at her and her sparkling scales and hoped that a predator wasn't somewhere among them. She moved down to the ocean floor where, maybe, she wasn't as conspicuous among the rocks and vegetation but could still be seen by Gads.

After pondering Gad's words, she turned towards the cave and saw him clearly for the first time. Truthfully, if she hadn't met him before she saw him, she might of been a little afraid of him, as youths often are of strangers. Already warming up to him, she only cocked her head in curiousity and tried to imagine what his parents were like.

Unable to conjure up an image (she didn't even really know what a horsea or kingdra was), she smiled at him and said the words she'd wanted to say the whole time, "I would love the company and to help you find your missing friend, as long as you don't mind me along. I can't promise you a safe and uneventful journey."

She glared at the fish that had followed her to her hiding place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back