• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Well welcome aboard! I see you're one of them shy types right? Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? That way we can get to know ya a bit better. :3

I am doing alright, thanks for asking! :D

Hopefully you explored some of the places we have here on PC! What brought you here btw? Have fun and see ya around!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Yo mate! Feeling good, what about ya' ?
    Welcome aboard in our wonderful Community, hope you will enjoy it as I'm enjoying it!

As Leaf Storm said, it will be nice to see more about you, you will more easy to break the ice between you and members who see your thread in there :3
    They'll see your interests and it will be more easier to speak about your interests and then make many friends!

If you need any help, contact us, we'll be glad to help you! =D
    If you need advanced help, please contact Cirno, she's very kind and she'll be the good person who can help you around the forums to begin.
    Oh, and if you want to chat with me, feel free!
    I don't bit so much *IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!*

See youuuuu~

:7:

Back