• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New & Confused Pokemon Musician and Videographer

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Hi guys! I'm a 26 year old Pokefan happy to be here. I work as a graphic designer and I love attending conventions and dancing. I also love anime and videogames (duh).

I'm looking to contribute here a lot once Black and White come out.

Thing is I'm not sure where exactly I would post some of my contributions. In my free time I write, produce and record nerdy rap music. My next plan is to record an all Pokemon rap album and I'll be giving it away for free. Also I'm gonna start making Pokemon stop motion music video and I'd love to share all my creations with you guys because frankly I don't think anyone will appreciate this stuff like you. Ha.

I looked around the forum but I don't see a place for home made movies, music or new media Pokemon related creations. So where would I post?

Gilgαmesh

Hiya~! Welcome tp PC, chrismx! To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself where you would post things such as your own music and whatnot here(I've never seen one myself though, admittedly), so it's probably best you contact Abnegation, who's the moderator of the Culture and Media section, since that section best deals with music and whatnot and inquire about where you might post your stuff. :D;

Other than that, have fun around here!

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Hiya~! Welcome tp PC, chrismx! To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself where you would post things such as your own music and whatnot here(I've never seen one myself though, admittedly), so it's probably best you contact Abnegation, who's the moderator of the Culture and Media section, since that section best deals with music and whatnot and inquire about where you might post your stuff. :D;

Other than that, have fun around here!

I expect t have fun. This place is really up my alley, lot's of creativity, lot's of friendly people and potential people to battle and trade. Which forums do you frequent?

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
maybe it belongs to the fan art area
music is a kind of art right? :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys! I'm a 26 year old Pokefan happy to be here. I work as a graphic designer and I love attending conventions and dancing. I also love anime and videogames (duh).

I'm looking to contribute here a lot once Black and White come out.

Thing is I'm not sure where exactly I would post some of my contributions. In my free time I write, produce and record nerdy rap music. My next plan is to record an all Pokemon rap album and I'll be giving it away for free. Also I'm gonna start making Pokemon stop motion music video and I'd love to share all my creations with you guys because frankly I don't think anyone will appreciate this stuff like you. Ha.

I looked around the forum but I don't see a place for home made movies, music or new media Pokemon related creations. So where would I post?

Hey there, Chrismx! Welcome to PokeCommunity! The best Pokemon Forum on the internet! That's awesome to hear that you're a graphic designer. It's also my my thing as well.

A lot of us are anticipating the arrival of Black & White. We're really excited!

If you're willing to post your rap work, it's goes best with the Poetry Corner board. Your raps do have rhymes, right? lol. I look forward to look at them when I get the chance!

Anyways, make yourself comfy, read the rules and the faq's and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around! :_

Back