• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puff teh Magic Dragon? (another fakie)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    60shininglatios.jpg

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • How DARE you insult dragons like that! Puff is stupid and insulting toward all dragons. -_- But great fake I like it :D Although it doesn't look as real because the latiosis coming out of the box in it, but I like how you did that.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pokedragonfire said:
    How DARE you insult dragons like that! Puff is stupid and insulting toward all dragons. -_- But great fake I like it :D Although it doesn't look as real because the latiosis coming out of the box in it, but I like how you did that.
    That's how the new Shiny Pokemon are. They come out of the picture and have that star symbol.

Great card, though I believe defracted is spelled wrong...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I've never heard of any newer shinies. Although I don't buy the cards anymore. I already knew about the star symbol though, but I didn't think they came out of the picture.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pokedragonfire said:
    I've never heard of any newer shinies. Although I don't buy the cards anymore. I already knew about the star symbol though, but I didn't think they came out of the picture.

XD
    There are no new Shinys... The new shinys are a creation of Kari Kagome & Mewtwo...

Anyways, great card! Or should I say overwhelming? XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    XD
    There are no new Shinys... The new shinys are a creation of Kari Kagome & Mewtwo...

There are new shinies in the latest Japanese set. Shining Rayquaza is one. They all come out of the picture and have the star instead of the word "Shiny."

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Shadow said:
    There are new shinies in the latest Japanese set. Shining Rayquaza is one. They all come out of the picture and have the star instead of the word "Shiny."

Ohh... I never found a website of that new Set Pictures XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    XD

lol... maybe some people's creation is too real that it's mistaken for real cards XD;

Besides the amazing graphics and accuracy, the attacks are even balanced, which can be a bit rare on fake cards. Nice job done!

Back