• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Mineox, dont let me show Heskey...

Years
Oh, darn it. I was ninja'd again... and I'm listening to a song by Radiohead with these lyrics making me think of you...

No alarms and no surprises.

Mineox, no Dragon Pulsing me cos I can't stand getting attacked.

TY

Mineox, your Salamence is busted...

Years
Mineox is under house arrest for trying to date a Trainer on a Ferris Wheel. Yes, his Salamence got busted... by an Anti-WikiLeaks girl. You know who...

ShadowExcadrill, please don't mention Heskey or FIFA...

Years
I will get security cos that Snorlax was caught eating my secret papers. *I'm imitating again*

ShadowExcadrill, you must get your punishment!

TY

Hikari, tell me why Snorlax is thinkin of you know who?

Years
Snorlax was eating some papers we were about to leak and I suddenly hear about this boy band called One Direction, I thought the 90's was the only period for hot boy bands.

*I was acting like Julian Assange again*

ShadowExcadrill, did anyone accuse you of something suspicious involving boy bands?

TY

Ehhh... nope, i just got rid of One Direction, which gives me a headache...

Hikari, do you liek them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back