• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silver Sea

What do you think of my game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Great game you've got here. And lots of updates!
Good luck with this, it's actually one I'd love to play ;)

Years
Wow this game looks amazing.....would i be able to help out by spriting pokemon or something similar
if needed;)
Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

hey man nice game!
do u need help mapping?
im pretty good, if i do say so myself! -_-;
Nice of you to offer but I'm quite happy with the way I'm mapping at the moment.

Anyway, small update.
I revamped the GSC gym badges into DPP format. A few changes were made here and there but they still look like the original gym badges of Johto.
GymBadgesWIPJPGtoPreventTheft.jpg

Saved as JPEG to prevent theft.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Hey Destined,

Nice work so far!!! I can't wait to play this game!.

...The Johto badges need a little work, They're not very shiny :S They look like plastic, not metal.

Besides that everything else is Great!!!!! I really like the poke'vice! Keep up the good work!!

scizor112

Scizor Owns!11
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
YAY theres a shiny gold silver sea and what will be nest crying crystal!

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
When will you get a beta> I want to play VERY bad!

Years
Sorry for the double post, but sadly I'm quitting Pokemon Silver Sea. Too many reasons why I'm quitting, and please, don't ask me why.
But keep an eye out for my new game that will be better then this, Pokemon Garnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back