• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sentai Rangers Spirits! (Power Rangers and Super Sentai Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Username: Mizu Nami (I had this account before i changed my name)
    Can I Please Have Engine Sentai Go-Onger
    Super Sentai Is Awesome because it has a more Adult Content on it like blood. And it has great action, story, and they make their characters 3 dimensional unlike power rangers (ex. Power Rangers Super MegaForce has 1 or 2d characters while Gokaiger had 3D characters).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there, MizuSquirtle! I understand you're excited to join this club but unfortunately the club has been dead since January of this year! Since you are a new member and all, I hiiiiiiighly recommend you read the Fan Clubs & Groups rules, which explains all the guidelines, including rules to reviving clubs and threads in general. If you like, you have the option to create a brand new Power Rangers FC, hopefully that's okay with you!

If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to PM me...till then, I'm afraid I'm going to close this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back