• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
  • My Niprop senses are tingling!

I wouldn't mind another shiny or something. I still require a first-person camera at some point, though. And perhaps a four-wheeler of some kind. Epic transport is epic.
    Yeah, you're right we demand EPIC transportation

Those Farfetch'd and Delibird evos look pretty darn cool actually.

So, what do you guys reckon we'll see on Sunday? The starters? A legendary? An evolution of an old Pokemon? A prevolution? A new and unrelated Pokemon?
    They would never start by showing off the starters, if they really do show something it will probably be like the kind they showed for D/P wasnt that bidoof, well that kind of pokemon. But then again we need to bear in mind that this is gonna be a pokemon that is gonna be in the movie so it'll probably be a pokemon owned by a trainer for battle, so it'll probably not be a bidoof-ish pokemon (I pity the person using a Bidoof-ish pokemon for battle)

I would like to see a Gengar evo.
    Im a 100% sure that their wont be a gengar evo, their is simply no need for. It would mean that gastly would evolve 3 times wich would be a first for any pokemon.

Last edited:

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
    Years
  • Yeah, you're right we demand EPIC transportation

They would never start by showing off the starters, if they really do show something it will probably be like the kind they showed for D/P wasnt that bidoof, well that kind of pokemon. But then again we need to bear in mind that this is gonna be a pokemon that is gonna be in the movie so it'll probably be a pokemon owned by a trainer for battle, so it'll probably not be a bidoof-ish pokemon (I pity the person using a Bidoof-ish pokemon for battle)

Im a 100% sure that their wont be a gengar evo, their is simply no need for. It would mean that gastly would evolve 3 times wich would be a first for any pokemon.

Doesent ralts evolve more than3 times?

Hospitaller

Defender of the Faith
    Years
  • Whilst the two scans do look awesome, I think that there will certainly be a mix of Cool looking Pokemon and... Bidoofs.
    Gr.
    Anyway, I would like to see a lot more Fire types, there are so few...
    I know I should probably say that about Dark, Dragon and Ghost types too, but it's against my views to use them, so... Meh.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Doesent ralts evolve more than3 times?
    Yeo you're right and i would also say galade was an uneeded filler aswell, but it evolve throught a stone, i guess they could do the same with gengar, but i would say that gengar is awesome enough as it is

Whilst the two scans do look awesome, I think that there will certainly be a mix of Cool looking Pokemon and... Bidoofs.
    Gr.
    Anyway, I would like to see a lot more Fire types, there are so few...
    I know I should probably say that about Dark, Dragon and Ghost types too, but it's against my views to use them, so... Meh.
    Yep we need more fire types! That is actually an emergency

Last edited:

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Doesent ralts evolve more than3 times?

No, it can only evolve twice, but it has the option to evolve into one of two Pokemon the second time. It still only has three evolutionary stages (see also Poliwag and Oddish).

So it would be possible (but unlikely) for Hauter to get an alternate evo, but Gengar will not evolve.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Please have a Dark gym, and a zangoose and seviper evolution, A dragon and steel Eeveelution.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Also adding to people often saying that they should change the starter types, i really dont think they are gonna change it, they are very well balanced.

Akari

Man
    Years
  • I just want to see more good fire and grass types. Even though Sinnoh wasn't too great, I think it's still too early for a remake of Ruby and Sapphire; I still have Sapphire around and use it regularly when I'm in the mood for some handheld. A new region would satisfy me greatly.

Also, Flare Blitzing Flareon now, please? :/

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • D= That scan looks so professional. I would totally use Farfetch'd and Delibird if they evolved into those Pokemon! Some things I'm hoping to see:

-Customizable Trainers
    -Pokemon in the style shown in that fan-scan.
    -An event Pokemon that is always shiny.
    -A Legendary Pokemon that is tyed to the Unknown in some way.
    -No Battle Fronteir/Tower.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Whoever said Customizable Trainers, I like your way of thinking. It'd be nice to see customizable trainers, I'm sick of seeing Cowboys and Ace Trainers in the Wi-Fi room. But of course this might be a bit too much for the DS Cart and causing the game to run slowly(maybe just for the old DS).

D= That scan looks so professional. I would totally use Farfetch'd and Delibird if they evolved into those Pokemon! Some things I'm hoping to see:

-Customizable Trainers
    -Pokemon in the style shown in that fan-scan.
    -An event Pokemon that is always shiny.
    -A Legendary Pokemon that is tied to the Unown in some way.
    -No Battle Fronteir/Tower.

Isn't Entei tied to the Unown since in the Unown Pokedex one of the entries spell out Entei?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The text at the very bottom of that scan is funny. Pokomon, Nintondo, Greatures! haha. Man I really want a Dark/Light theme this time around, as apposed to Time/Space and Land/Sea, and Sky/Sea(or whatever it was in Johto)... It seems so fitting at this point.

Whoever said Customizable Trainers, I like your way of thinking. It'd be nice to see customizable trainers, I'm sick of seeing Cowboys and Ace Trainers in the Wi-Fi room. But of course this might be a bit too much for the DS Cart and causing the game to run slowly(maybe just for the old DS).

Isn't Entei tied to the Unown since in the Unown Pokedex one of the entries spell out Entei?

Mot really. A golden, Legendary Unown mass would be awesome!

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Like:

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

This thing? It is epic.

Years
  • I think a dark/light theme would be nice. I don't see how they could really do something crazier than time and space.

Anyways, here's a thought.

As you may know, GF bases Pokemon regions off areas in Japan.

I think it's getting a little old. Maybe they could base the new region on some other area in the world? As you can see by the map on the page, they're running out of areas. ._. IMO, each region is pretty dull geographically, barring Hoenn.

How about a real mountainous region or one based on the Serengeti? Why do they limit themselves to Japan? There's a whole world for them to use! Or better yet, they can actually create something from scratch.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes Dark/Light, wow my hacks idea...

i think they did that in sinnoh,

Umm, the closet thing would be Cresselia/Darkrai but I mean something more epic. The main legendary trio, and the third could be balance.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I think it's about time we got a new Electric Legendary, one that can compete with the uber tier. I want to see an Electric Legendary in Gen V maybe with a decent rock legendary. Regirock just doesn't cut it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back