• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • It might return. they may be hiding it, or they made it an option, or the player hasn't gotten their first Pkmn yet, or they haven't programmed it yet, or so forth...

But yeah, I really don't think it'll be there. Not in BW.
    It could go either way, you know how nintendo is

-crosses fingers-

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Bah! My computer's lagging so I posted it twice .___.

The Pokéwalker would be great if it came with Black & White since it was a fun little addition.

lol its chill ^_^

ya i like the concept of the pokewalker, it gets lose lazy idiots (idiots is a term of endearment from me mind you :P )

Just so some people are aware, the 3DS is a whole brand new handheld, like the DS is to the GBA. If BW was on 3DS, you'd know; the graphics would be a lot better (imagine a bit better than the PSP). BW is most definitely for the DS.

the 3DS will repeat the same mistake the virtual boy did, itll flop
    ive gone on 3-4forums and all the people there are sayin "WTF we jsut got DSi no way am i buyin that!" or some forme of that

plus with their massive failure with the virtual boy, them doin anythin successful wit 3D other than DS is highly unlikely

and further more, with the DSi prices, and how the USA just got the DSi XLL thingy, i rather doubt anyone is goin to buy it except those rich snobbs who HAVE to have everything or their lives are worth nothing.

after all, all the kids at my last school (i graduated from high so no more school til college :3) all thought the DSi was a horrible idea as it is, they prefered the DSlite.
    so there goes 2towns in Georgia alone who wont buy the 3DS

lastly the 3DS is a HORRIBLE marketin strategy on Nintendos part, they should wait at least another year or 2 before releasin it, cuz then ppl WILL buy it

NatureKeeper

You know, I am interested about the Whole B&W idea.

But I really want R\S\E remakes.

But this is almost assured, since the pattern of remakes seems clear. Each Generations' pattern now contains -->

-A game pair
    -Remakes
    -A director' cut
    -A PMD paired-game

So, yeah. I am looking forward to the RS remakes more.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    You know, I am interested about the Whole B&W idea.

But I really want R\S\E remakes.

But this is almost assured, since the pattern of remakes seems clear. Each Generations' pattern now contains -->

-A game pair
    -Remakes
    -A director' cut
    -A PMD paired-game

So, yeah. I am looking forward to the RS remakes more.

so am i but honestly

they need to remake kanto on DS as well& just leave pokemon man series on the DS
    no 3DS no DSi only, just leave it to good old DSlite :3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • so am i but honestly

they need to remake kanto on DS as well& just leave pokemon man series on the DS
    no 3DS no DSi only, just leave it to good old DSlite :3
    Remake of Kanto! But Kanto was in HGSS so why does it need a remake... though if it gets a remake we could always return to the Sevii islands... Great now I want a RB remake's remake!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back