• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Hi,
    I'm new here--I was just pointed this way by a friend to check out pokemon Sienna. Pokemon holds immense nostalgic and non-nostalgic appeal to me. I'm also a pixel artist, but I haven't really gotten into any pokemon-styled things (though I've touched it as subject matter before). Anyway, I am interested in making some small-scale contributions to a promising project, so feel free to PM me about that in the next few days.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I agree with your statement there. It's so nostalgic to go back to the 1st generation days, and then cherish the ones we have today. It's pretty incredible. ^_^

Interesting to see that you're a pixel artist. I look forward to see some of your work soon! If you like to show off your work, visit the Pixel Art section of the Art Gallery! Make your own gallery, or maybe a shop, or you can leave feedback at other member's sprites and pixel art. :)

Wait, did I say welcome already? Oh no I didn't. xD Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll have sooo much fun here! Before jumping in, be sure you read those rules. And I'm always around if you have any questions! Have fun! :)

Back