• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
  • Hello Wrixos! Welcome to our community!

You're from Croatia? That's cool, especially since it's rare I see members join not from the US, UK, Canada or Australia. But we love having loads of different cultures on board, and the diversity among our members is huge! I started playing Pokemon games when Ruby & Sapphire came out as well, so we share something in common already! However, unlike you I played all the 5th Generation games, as well as 4th Generation before it.

Since you started with Ruby & Sapphire, you might want to check out the Advance Generation Gaming section which discusses the 3rd Generation as a whole. It still brings that nostalgic feeling back to me, and I should redo my Ruby playthrough sometime. Nice to see you got a 3DS and Black 2! Black 2 (and White 2) are really awesome games, with fun features and loads of Pokemon to catch. You can check out the Fifth Generation Gaming section where you should find some neat topics relating to Black 2 & White 2.

Enjoy your stay here, and if you ever need help contact any of the moderators with the blue usernames and they'd be glad to assist you. I'm also open for any conversations, just leave me a visitor message on my profile! I'm looking forward to meeting you and I'll see ya.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
  • Hey Wrixos, welcome to PC!

Generation 3 is my favourite, and as Hikari says, there is a great advance generation section, be sure to visit it!

but yeah, Hikari basically said it all, so I'm gonna leave you with:

Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Welcome to PC, dude! Hope you have a great time here. Theres all these amazing things to do with all these guys in Pokecommunity. You said theres no one to trade with? Here you can trade online and exchange friend codes! You can also chat with your friends to disscuss battle startegies. I know someone called FlameCharge who just got Black 2 aswell, check him out!

Years
  • Thank you all for warm welocmes :D!

@Hikari10- I did started playing when 3rd gen was out, however it's my least favorite gen. I am sad that I didn't played 4th gen, because it introduced 2 of my favourite pokemon's evolutions :D

Back