• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
I am sgupt02. I just logged on to poke community yesterday. My hobby is to draw and make images with paint. I am addicted to tech and I have wanted to make my own pokemon game when I was 7. I tried doing it in notepad except it crashed. My favorite tv shows are dragon ball z, Death note and Pokemon.

Years
Death Note's awesome - you have great taste! I got into it before the anime was released, it feels like so long ago.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. <3 As I'm sure you can tell, the community here is really active and we have a very large Emulation and Game Development section for people to use if they're aspiring game makers. Go dig around and I'm sure you'll be on your way to achieving your goal in no time. n__n

Make sure you give the rules of the sections you plan on posting in a read though, as they're very important! Enjoy your time here and do VM/PM a moderator (bold blue name) if there's something you need help with~

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
It's nice to meet you sgupt02! Making a pokemon game is definitely hard to do, but it's neat to see that you at least attempted to do so! Kudos! I also like making images in paint. Spriting is too much fun. :)

Back