• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alter battle system

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Well i was wondering if theres a battle system around, just like the XP one but instead of presenting the numbers of the remaining hp/sp and etc presents a bar and the numbers also but you can have 4 people in the party as it is normally...

So what im asking about is just like the same battle system but with status bars and the numbers instead of just the numbers and with another graphics, if you know where i can get one PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATE i got a great game idea and i need this for it to work D:

Thanks for replies

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    Well i was wondering if theres a battle system around, just like the XP one but instead of presenting the numbers of the remaining hp/sp and etc presents a bar and the numbers also but you can have 4 people in the party as it is normally...

So what im asking about is just like the same battle system but with status bars and the numbers instead of just the numbers and with another graphics, if you know where i can get one PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATE i got a great game idea and i need this for it to work D:

Thanks for replies

i think there is no battle system like this because it´s very strange and not really pokemon like

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i aint acctually after a poke game, was just seeing if someone had it around D: Still it would help my game lots to know that someone has it and is willing to help D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Try making an account on rmxp.org and looking in the Submitted Scripts subforum.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Try making an account on rmxp.org and looking in the Submitted Scripts subforum.

lol i alredy been on there now for quite some time after the one that posted 1st than you told me to, i alredy got my system and i might make my thread in here so you guys can check out hows it going and give opinions or whatsover about my game, im going to post it up when im more deep so like i can get the 1st beta out and that wont take much ^^

Back