• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need my team rated.

Billeh

Local Pokemon Genius
Years
I need to find some ways to improve my team other than pure training, preferably less time-consuming. (Like changing moves or EVs etc.) I don't need too much improvement, I'm just trying to make sure I can beat my friends. There will be more than 6 on the list, they're just some choices. If you want to give good matchups, that would be great too.
Here are my pokemon:
Lucario
Lv. 52
Moves:
Swords Dance
Aura Sphere
Bone Rush
Heal Pulse
Max HP: 141
Aggron
Lv. 50
Moves:
Protect
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Rock Smash
Max HP: 139
Blastoise
Lv. 60
Moves:
Hydro Pump
Waterfall
Surf
Strength
Max HP: 185
Blaziken
Lv. 83
Moves:
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Sky Uppercut
Blaze Kick
Max HP: 239
Delphox
Lv. 67
Moves:
Fire Blast
Blast Burn
Flame Charge
Psychic
Max HP: 194
Mewtwo
Lv. 71
Moves:
Recover
Psychic
Barrier
Aura Sphere
Max HP: 236
Xerneas
Lv. 62
Moves:
Horn Leech
Night Slash
Moonblast
Megahorn
Max HP: 253
Tyrantrum
Lv. 60
Moves:
Rock Tomb
Draco Meteor
Crunch
Earthquake
Max HP: 185
Avalugg
Lv. 49
Moves:
Ice Fang
Ice Ball
Rapid Spin
Blizzard
Max HP: 154
Poliwhirl
Lv. 43
Moves:
Belly Drum
Wake-Up Slap
Surf
Mud Shot
Max HP: 114
Chesnaught
Lv. 42
Moves:
Seed Bomb
Spiky Shield
Bite
Mud Shot

Blastoise, Lucario, Blaziken and Mewtwo can Mega-Evolve, Mewtwo is the X form.

Sorry for the long post, just giving some options

EDIT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys, I just noticed this doesn't belong in this section. I didn't read the sub-section description closely enough, it was an honest mistake D:

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Why does your Lucario have Heal Pulse? It heals your opponent in single battles. You should replace it with something like ExtremeSpeed, a Steel-type move, or a pulse move.

Aggron's Special Attack isn't very good, making Thunderbolt a bad option for it. Also, Rock Smash is pretty weak. You should replace those with Earthquake and Rock Slide.

Assuming you want to use Mega Blastoise, you should replace Strength with Dark Pulse, and Waterfall with Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, or Blizzard.

Delphox's Attack stat is subpar, so Flame Charge isn't really a good move for it. You should consider Flamethrower or Mystical Fire instead. Also, Blast Burn is horrible, as you have to recharge after using it. Why don't you replace it with Psyshock or Shadow Ball?

Your Mewtwo seems to be struggling against its fellow Psychic types. Why don't you replace Barrier with something like Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, or Ice Beam?

Tyrantrum shouldn't have Draco Meteor. Its Special Attack is pretty bad, and Draco Meteor only makes it even worse. Replace it with Dragon Claw. And if you want more power, you could replace Rock Tomb with Rock Slide, Stone Edge, or Head Smash.

While Blizzard is a pretty good move, Avalugg's Special Attack is terrible. Also, Ice Ball is pretty unreliable. Instead, you should consider moves like Gyro Ball, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, or Recover.

Chesnaught's Special Attack is subpar, and Mud Shot is pretty weak, so you should replace it with Hammer Arm or Brick Break. And maybe you should replace Bite with something like Leech Seed, Pain Split, or a physical coverage move like Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, or Poison Jab.

And since you haven't evolved Poliwhirl, why don't you make it an HM slave? It can learn Strength, Rock Smash, and Waterfall.

Back