• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning! New guy inside!

squideyes

Squiddy
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    HEY!

Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. You see, I've been a Pokemon fan since the beginning. 90's kid and 27 years old. But, hey, I'm new to the forums and figured I should say a little about myself...

I'm SquidEyes! But most people call me Squiddy!

27 year-old male from the United States. I enjoy music a whole lot, gaming, nostalgia, board games, comic books, and film and animation, especially comedic ones.

Well, do you have any questions for me?

I look forward to meeting you all and learning and growing with Pokemon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • heyo Squiddy, welcome ~

Seems like you've a lot of interests, I'm sure you'll fit in well. ^^ Lately I've been a bit nostalgia fueled myself and drowning in old childhood memories haha. I miss the days of watching Pokémon and Cardcaptors and not caring about bills or jobs. #heavysigh

See you around and hope you'll ask if you need help!

squideyes

Squiddy
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    heyo Squiddy, welcome ~

Seems like you've a lot of interests, I'm sure you'll fit in well. ^^ Lately I've been a bit nostalgia fueled myself and drowning in old childhood memories haha. I miss the days of watching Pokémon and Cardcaptors and not caring about bills or jobs. #heavysigh

See you around and hope you'll ask if you need help!

Hey there!

Those were the days! Full of innocence and wonder!

Ah yes, I'm not employed, but I do have many bills. I'm on disability. It's not an easy life but less stressful.

I forgot to mention this a new account. I was an active member back in 2009 and fell out for almost a decade.

Thank you for the open arms and it feels good to be back!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Do you like squids? Like the actual cephalopod? :o

squideyes

Squiddy
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Hey there! Do you like squids? Like the actual cephalopod? :o

I sure do! Although the inspiration of my squid persona comes from the mini-boss near the start of Super Mario Sunshine.

Back