• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Tins

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Hello I am a new tcg player. I play other TCG's an while browsing the card section at the local store i saw the release of the new tins. Will these new tins make a competitive deck easier to make for a new player?

Years
  • The new tins only sort of make it easier to build a competitive play worthy deck. They come with the promo in the window of the tin and 4 booster packs from different sets, as well as a mini-figurine in most cases. Not exactly the most reliable way to get the cards you want, but a pretty good way to build up your general collection. That and I personally think opening booster packs is a lot of fun, even if you don't pull what you want. I only recommend buying the tins if you're also going to be trying to collect the cards at the same time as being a competitive player. Otherwise, buy individuals of cards you want on, say eBay or Trollandtoad.com.

Back