• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old School Promo Pikachu - Have you seen this before?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I have never really seen this before, and a google search brought up that is was given out in Australia. Does anyone else have a copy of the Poketour 1999 Pikachu?

Last edited by a moderator:

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • No I have never seen this promo Pikachu before ! However I am familiar with the base set Pikachu ^_^
    It may be a promotional Pikachu which was only available by going to a particular event !

Years
  • I have never seen one in person, only on this forum in pictures when helping people try to figure out what it is, though that makes sense since I don't live in Australia or anywhere near it.

Also, please refrain from advertising eBay auctions. That is against the rules of this entire site.

Back