• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash and may (adv generation go!)

Tweak

okay, i don't want to make a new thread, so i changed the title of this thread for the new images i drew today! yea i know part of may's legs are missing... i hope it doesn't make it look weird. i'm still having trouble with different poses. practice makes perfect afterall! :D yea...and something about ash's right leg... :P hehehe.

012ashmay.png

OLDER ARTWORK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i managed to make the lines smoother by re-tracing the image on my paint program. :P comment/suggestions/requests welcome (please post requests in stickied thread? i think...).

http://zapchu.com/home_graphics/illustration/011ash.png

Last edited:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
that looks cool! I like the way his hair shines, and the shading on his trousers is goo too. I would rate it 9.5/10

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Wow, thats really good! I love it the only thing its missing is the hat, but I'm not complaining. Plus it probebly looks better with out the hat.

Tweak

thanks. :P i couldn't figure out a way to change the thread name...*bleh*, but i drew a new picture, located at the first post.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
Cutie! I like that alot
^-^ Satoshi's Kawaii!!!!!!
I want to glomp a plushie
* glomps *
I like may in that piccy, shes uber cutie ^^;;
Good work! 1337/10 O_O

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
I really like it, Zapchu! I like the way Ash is running and May is standing there peacefuly. Keep it up!

katty

what's^?
Years
awesome, i like your hair shines and the eyes. i give it a 9/10 the legs are kinda wierd looking no offense. (ash is hot, may is cute^^)

Back