• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Feeling Do You Represent?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
http://quizilla.com/users/Ruri-chan/quizzes/What feeling do you represent?/

Just take the quiz and see what you get ^-^
I got this :33:
1056289631_Aplayfulness.JPG
You represent... playfulness.
Playfulness can often be mistaken for ****tiness or flirtiness... Flirting is something you enjoy doing, but you're mostly just about having fun. You're into partying, and it's seems that people enjoy your company as much as you enjoy their's.

Very true.I am very playful :P

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
Years
I represent:

You represent... kindness.
You're a very gentle, kind, and caring individual. You truely care about people and are generally well-liked. Though sometimes you may be perceived as weak, you truely have a strong heart and a good desire to help others.

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
Years
Me:

You represent... anger.
Mad at the world, eh? You have a tendency to... freak out easily. Overly emotional about everything, you're most prone to bouts of cruelty and moodiness. Other people may be afraid of the fact that you explode so easily, but at least you're honest... even if you're honest about not liking anything.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
You represent... naivete. So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at times, but it's only because you're not sure how to act. You give off that "I need to be protected vibe." Remember that not all people are good. Being too trusting will get you easily hurt.

Years
This is what I got:

You represent... hope.
You're quite a daydreamer and can be a hopeless romantic. You enjoy being creative and don't mind being alone at times. You have goals, and know what you want in life... even if they are a little far fetched.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I got...

1056293396_Ahope.JPG

You represent... hope
You're quite a daydreamer and can be a hopeless romantic. You enjoy being creative and don't mind being alone at times. You have goals, and know what you want in life... even if they are a little far fetched​
That ish true methinks...

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
Years
You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

Huh? That's not me!

4455 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 38655 times.
12% of people had this result.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
You represent... hope.
You're quite a daydreamer and can be a hopeless romantic. You enjoy being creative and don't mind being alone at times. You have goals, and know what you want in life... even if they are a little far fetched.

----
Bah,I don't like being alone!>_<(At least..most of the time..XD)
But,I always daydream,and I do like romance.
Tha's so me.^^

Years
1056288990_Aanger.JPG

You represent... anger.
Mad at the world, eh? You have a tendency to... freak out easily. Overly emotional about everything, you're most prone to bouts of cruelty and moodiness. Other people may be afraid of the fact that you explode so easily, but at least you're honest... even if you're honest about not liking anything.​

Drifblim

Banned
Years
1056293396_Ahope.JPG

You represent... hope.

Years
Oooh, this quiz is fun ^^

1056289761_Akindness.JPG

You represent... kindness.
You're a very gentle, kind, and caring individual. You truely care about people and are generally well-liked. Though sometimes you may be perceived as weak, you truely have a strong heart and a good desire to help others.

1640 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 38690 times.
4% of people had this result.

That sounds like me ^^; I'm pretty caring, and people seem to like me XD
Last time I took this, I think I got apathy... o__O I was like ;_; that doesn't sound like me.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
1056288990_Aanger.JPG

You represent... anger.
Mad at the world, eh? You have a tendency to... freak out easily. Overly emotional about everything, you're most prone to bouts of cruelty and moodiness. Other people may be afraid of the fact that you explode so easily, but at least you're honest... even if you're honest about not liking anything.

I usually get the angry, depressed, lonely, sad etc etc etc. I'm not like that all the time & who cres if my favourite colour is firey red?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

Every time I take a test like this, it seems like the server is reading my mind and showing me the exact same personality I am...XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
1056293207_Aapathy.JPG

You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be
considered cruel and cold, but you just don't
really care about anything. This is just the
way you are... you're quite a challenge to get
close to, and others may perceive you as
boring.
o_o Yeah, that's probably pretty accurate, actually. I don't much care for feelings most of the time. <_< I'm more of a realist than anything when it comes to myself especially.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
1056293396_Ahope.JPG

You represent... hope.

Err...that sounds about right for me. Though I don't think my dreams are too far fetched, often times 'realist' are the same people who keep optimism from becoming reality...or however that saying goes. Oo;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
1056293207_Aapathy.JPG

You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.​

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
1056289243_Aangst.JPG

You represent... angst.
You have an extremely cynical outlook on just about everything. It's okay to sulk and be depressed, but life is short, and you only get one. It's only what you make it, and only you can make it improve.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
http://images.quizilla.com/R/Ruri-chan/1056288990_Aanger.JPG

You represent... anger.

Then I took it again without rigging it( XD ), and got:

You represent... kindness. You're a very gentle, kind, and caring individual. You truely care about people and are generally well-liked. Though sometimes you may be perceived as weak, you truely have a strong heart and a good desire to help others.

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 15, 2007
1056293207_Aapathy.JPG

You represent... apathy.

It's true.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
Years
o.o

1056293353_Adesire.JPG

You represent... desire.
You sure are motivated. You have a definite knack for getting what you want. You always put your own interests before those of others, and you almost always find youself being satisfied. Though you have determination, try some compassion. Putting others first occassionally can get you even more satisfying relationships.

Back