• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded OOC Thread

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
xD Alright, fair enough. Again, no reason to argue about this OOC'ly, since it happened because of IC choices.

Years
I'm not trying to argue, hence why i use a lot of emoticons n stuff :] helps to drive the tone home.

On that note, i think bliss and abi are the ones who are left to wake up, dunno where bliss is, but I dunno if i wanna put my post before everyone has a chance to 'wake up'

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I understand what you mean that you want to give them time to wake up, but I'd just throw in another few posts, to keep the RP flowing.
But, it's up to you :)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'd say go for it SyN. Might as well keep the ball rolling. :)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Ok, so I need to have Victoria find what Archie discovered during his surveillance flight. Bastian, do you want to have Vincent tag along? Figured since your character was there when he returned, it would make the most sense. :D

Last edited:

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'd say go for it SyN. It looks like you guys are about to have a conversation on the beach anyway. ;)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, if Crush doesn't reply within a couple hours, I'll just make a post where Vincent heads over to Victoria, to keep things flowing :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, in my posts, I kind of had Bliss follow Victoria and slump down in the shelter, so I guess that's where she's staying put until she's actually back, yeah?

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I know a lot of people go back to school around this time. It could be she has a lot going on currently. Might explain the absence of Abi and Bliss right now.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I say let the fish be Magikarp or something. I agree with Bastian, a little more interesting that way. ;)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, we can always say that there's various size of the different Pokémon. I mean, that makes sense, right? :P Not all Pokémon would be equally as big as their brothers and sisters and whatnot.

And it's not like there'd only be Magikarps! There could be some tasty Remoraids as well :3 But yeah, I like this idea, so let's roll with it.

Back