• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded OOC Thread

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for the update Crush, glad to hear you'll be with us more frequently soon. :D

Lol, sorry SyN. Sometimes those dialogue scenes can move rather quickly. Good news is, not a lot has happened, just conversation. :)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hope nobody cares, I had Victoria catch one of the Remoraid. I didn't see anywhere in the rules that we couldn't catch more on the island, or that we needed GM approval for the catch. If I need to edit my post, I will. :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Nah, that just makes sense to me, that we'd be able to do that :P So for me, it's completely fine.

Since I've been posting so much lately, I'll leave Victoria and Damion to have a bit of chatting before Vincent comes back, unless you guys would want me to make super short posts as the Kadabra :P

Last edited:
Years
Minor point I feel like throwing out: I'd wager that like most fish, a magikarp's scales could easily be quite sharp and could cut anyone not careful when handling them. I'd have it pappen in character to Devin but... Longer posts are a pain in my current situation, and I don't see it being an issue by the time my situation improves.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you of some away time of mine. Starting Thursday of this week, I will be out of town. I'll probably be able to read the site, but I won't be able to post anything. I'll be back on Tuesday of next week.

I'll probably try and get in some more posts before I leave however. :)

PS. Bastian, I think you understand the character approach I'm going with for Victoria. If anyone needs her for something minor, please feel free to control her actions a little bit. Not until Thursday however. :P

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I might be getting a post up by tonight, no promises. :P

SyNiKaLiTy, sorry to have Victoria vent at you. She's not mad at Damion, more like blowing off steam. :P

Last edited:
Years
Just to clarify any potential questions, since Damion's been on his own for so long, he usually carries a lot of what he deems 'essentials' in his bag. Just want to make sure I'm not pulling things out of thin air or anything.

Also, as of this posting Bliss was on 2 days ago, My guess probably waiting for the 'opportune' time for her to wake up, as for Abi, she hasn't been on since the 9th of this month.

@ Crush, I was kneeling by Victoria, but if you read my current post he stands and actually starts heading for the shelter hut thing. :]

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Just want to let eeeeveryone know that I'm not dead, I just want to give people more time to RP out before I return. I think I'll let Crush have another post before I return to the GLORIOUS campfire :P

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Glad to hear you're alive Bastian. You leave my glorious campfire alone. :P

PS. See you guys next week. ;)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hey after reading everyone's latest posts. Great job! My business trip in NY only has two more days, then I'll be back to crazy posting speed again. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sounds awesome, Claire :3 I'm sure we all can wait a couple more days to have our so far only female star back XD

Back