• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Welcome to my very first RP attempt ever!

In the beginning, there was only Arceus the Creator. Feeling lonely, he then created Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Then he made the world and the pokemon Mew. Then... He disappeared. All of the Mew, as it wasn't a single Mew he made, but a whole civilization, inhabited five major regions. The Forest region, the Ocean and glacier region, the Wasteland region, the Volcano and mountain region, and the supernatural region.

And all was peaceful. The Mew started to change, and evolve into modern pokemon as the eons went by. The world was changing, and they were changing to reflect it. The three god pokemon were witnesses to the world spiraling out of their control, and they needed to get it back. So, they created a spring in the middle of the four regions. A spring that had the power to create legendary pokemon from normal pokemon. And that is how Lugia and Ho-oh were created. They were changed from ordinary pokemon into legends. As time went by, the three god pokemon added more and more legends, until there were all the legends there are now. For a time, there was peace.

Until the wars started. One day, a young and power hungry Sandslash rallied up the pokemon from the Mountain region and attacked their neighbors in the Wastelands. This sparked a conflict across the world. The five tribes fought endlessly. The Legendaries were powerless to stop them. So, they appealed to their creaters, who locked themselves and the spring up in a great tower, fearing what would happen if that power fell into the wrong hands. The Mountain tribe led by Sandslash completely wiped out the Wasteland clans. Frustrated, and with no other option, the legendaries appealed to Arceus.

Arceus came back and choose many members from each remaining civilization, and wiped out the rest. He let the chosen ones rebuild the four remaining tribes. The lost tribe, the members of it that escaped Sandslash's genocide, wandered around, lost. Once Arceus was satisified, he left again. Thousands of years passed, with a few minor wars, but nothing on that scale of destruction. But now, war threatens again. The legendary pokemon have disappeared. The tower of the gods has been opened, it's power there for the taking. The four clans are turning on each other again

The Tribes:

Spoiler:

You:

Spoiler:

Places:

Spoiler:

SU:

Spoiler:

My SU as an Example:

Spoiler:

Rules:

1. Follow all PC rules.
2. No bunnying without permission.
3. No godmodding at all.
4. Please keep all romance and violence to an acceptable level. That's what the rating is there for, so follow it.
5. Please keep the swearing light. Don't be dropping the F-bomb every other sentence.
6. Please keep your posts at a four line minimum, and remember that too many short posts will be grounds for me kicking you from the RP.
7. Try to keep OOC posts to the OOC thread, or have them properly marked at the top of your post. And if you do that, remember to have some IC in your post too.

Thanks for joining up! Please put all SUs where they belong in the OOC/SU thread. I hope you enjoy this. :D

Last edited:

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
Name: Skypatter

Species: Ivysaur

Level: 20

Tribe: Forest

History: Skypatter was born and raised by a kind, loving mother, deep inside the forest. His father was killed when he was still an egg, so he never knew him. He played with other people of the tribe, and remained happy, with friends and family surrounding him.

One day though, he was exploring a bit, when a sudden thump behind him made him jump. He saw this Pokemon, who was now known as Razor, and dashed into the tribe to find people to help.

Now, he lives on as if nothing happened. With the occasional greeting from the Skarmory now circling over the forest, protecting it now and then, he did errands, got food, picked apples, berries and nothing has happened to change his life. Yet.

Personality: Skypatter has a strange personality. He can be fun, smiles at the stupidest things, and laughs at almost every joke. But when he's threatened, he changes. It's like a whole other Ivysaur takes over him. He's dark, fast, and when angered, very, VERY aggressive.

Moves: Vine Whip
Razor Leaf
Bullet Seed
Solar Beam
Quick Attack
Synthesis

Other: Instead of square shapes on his head and body, Skypatter has circular patterns, that are very rare on any kind of Ivysaur, and his eyes are a deep sky blue.

(Hope I done it right!)

Nideous

Years
(OOC: @ivysaur'swritersblock: Hey, glad to see you're interested in my RP. But this is the wrong place to be posting this. Try this thread:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=262939

That's the OOC thread. Also, there are a few problems with your SU. First is the length. Your personality is way too short. Flesh it out a little bit more. Add a few quirks, and don't be afraid to go into just how agressive and mean he can get when angered. The history also makes little sense. You do know the Forest Tribe has been fighting the Mountain Tribe for a long time, right? How did he react to this growing up? How precisely did his father die? I don't have a problem with him being the one to find Razor, but what happened afterwards? After all, she showed up a year before the story will be taking place. And how the heck did he get to level 20 with no combat training what so ever? And you forgot the RP sample. If you don't have any posts to copy and paste, then drop me a VM, and I'll come up with something for you to write a few paragraphes about. Adress these issues when you repost in the OOC thread, and I'll have a look over it then. :)

Also, I'm going to start things off myself. Feel free to build on what's going on. :D )

A portal opened in the ancient gate. The worn stone structure was crumbling from the age of many centuries. A Gallade stepped out into the sunlight. He turned around and used his psychic powers and sealed the gate back. He extended his mind across the continent in search of one that was as he was.

"Elder Fin. I have arrived. How was your journey," Monart asked. Fin grumbled at him, which he ignored. He really didn't care how the aging Spiritomb was. He had just been ordered to check in with him by Zeck. Well, it was time to get moving. He took a few steps and then stopped. He sensed a life form near him. He pulled a bush aside to reveal a Snivy. He was very young, likely still a child. He was tugging feebly on an apple with his vines. Monart walked into view, and the child turned to him with a naive look on his face. Poor kid trusted everyone. And that was going to get him in trouble today.

"Hey Mister! can you help me get that apple!" the boy asked. Monart gave him an icy stare which seemed to pass over the boy's head. This kid was without fear. Monart chuckled a little bit and used his Psychic to make the apple explode. The boy gasped, shocked and glared at Monart.

"You did that on purpose!" he said.

"No, of course not. Forgive me, I was just a little too excited about meeting someone from the forest Tribe. I am Monart. And you are?" Monart said serenly, there anyone smart would have caught the dark tone in his voice. So, naturally, the boy had no idea. His eyes shone with joy.

"Talmire! Son of Tolsa, the second in command of the Forest Guardians!" Talmire said with joy. So, he was the child of someone important was he? Perfect! Monart used teleport on the boy, sending him right to Fin.

"Elder Fin, I am sending you a gift for Matron Gres. I'm sure you will understand when he arrives," Monart said. He continued walking toward his destination. That would set things in motion quite well. Now he had to get the Tribe to trust him. Then... He would carry out Zeck's orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fin appeared out of the portal, surrounded by his guards. He proceeded to order them to set up camp. After a few messages from Monart, a small Snivy appeared. Fin was quick to use Hypnosis and put him to sleep. Great thinking! Nothing would make the Mountain Tribe ready to fight better than discovering a spy in their lands! And if the delegation from the Supernatural Tribe was the one that discovered him, then that would make them instantly trusted! He decided to wait until the evening council session before making his appearence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catlana leapt from platform to platform. She soon landed next to Canko, surprising the Zoroark.

"Elder Catlana! It's been so long since you came to visit us here! What can we gate guards do for you?" Canko asked pleasently.

"Master Elder Zeck has ordered that the gates be closed.... Permanently," she said, troubled. Canko looked worried too.

"What?! Why!?" he asked urrgently.

"I do not know... But he has," Catlana admitted. What the heck was Zeck thinking? Monart and Fin were out there now! So why strand them there. And she knew Zeck's mind. He wanted to rule the outside world, so why seal himself off here? It just didn't make sense! Still, her message had been delivered, so she set off back for her home. What was going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brink sat in her frigid house. It was cold. But then, it was always cold. She sat and sipped her berry tea, trying to give herself another vision. She didn't know why she kept putting her mind under so much stress, but... Oh, that was why. Horrifying images filled her mind. She dropped the bowl with her tea and began shaking. She had to find Cosa! She had to get them to do something before it was too late! She jumped up and ran out of her house. She began making her way across the frozen plains, cursing the fact that her mental powers required total isolation to function.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
A Nidorino had been walking around the mountains rather early this morning as he scampered around, looking for food. He finally sniffed something out as he came across a tree filled with many berries, but he couldn't reach them. This Nidorino was still young, and he didn't have any techniques that would help him get the berries. Giving up, the Nidorino turned around, only to bump into a giant Pokemon. Ready to defend himself, he got in his battle stance, until he realized what he was up against.

He was up against a Golurk, but this Golurk didn't seem normal. It seemed to be larger than usual as it looked down at the scared Nidorino and laughed.

"It's okay little one. I'm not here to hurt. I'm here to help," said Phasmontis as he walked to the tree and punched it lightly, laughing still as he sat down and ate some of the Sitrus Berries that fell off. He then tossed a few to the Nidorino, who accepted them and smiled at Phasmontis. The young Nidorino simply ran off afterwards, having his fill as Phasmontis sat under the tree and ate a little more.

"It's going to be a good day today," said the Mountain Tribe guardian as he stood back up and jumped into the air, heading back to the little village he was proud to call home.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
In a small hut in the Forest Tribe a small Kirlia lay sleeping. She looked peaceful enough but that was not the case. For she did not belong in the Forest Tribe originally being from the Supernatural Tribe. Her dreams were constantly filled with the memory of the day she had lost her home.

In Dream Five years earlier.

Daisy giggled still a young Ralts as she ran from her friend Lunar as they played tag with Fang and Rose. Not far from where they were playing all their mothers and some of their fathers stood talking and as she ran Daisy could see her father looking at her with a small smile on his face. Daisy looked back and smiled at him as she ran not noticing the fact that her friends had stopped running. All she saw was the smile fall from her fathers face as he ran towards her but she didn't stop. She had yet to learn the locations of the portals and unknowingly had ran right towards one. The last thing she heard was her mother's voice yelling for her to stop and her fathers face before she disappeared through the portal

At this point Daisy had jolted awake in tears always waking up at this point in her dream. She always thought back to what happened after she went through the portal. She had kept running not stopping until she was exhausted and then she had met Leif and his mother Sasha. They had taken her in and given her a 'home' but she herself knew this was not her home. Getting up Daisy left her hut and started her walk towards the center of the tribe where the elders were located as she did everyday to see what tasks she could do as her thanks for letting her stay with their tribe.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
By the entrance of the Forest Tribe was an unconciess Riolu named Geo. He had recently been dropped by Xatu after battling him in the caves. "...Where am I..." He had barely woken up just now, only looking at the grass below him. He couldn't remember a thing. Not even his past. His mind was to damaged, so he fainted fast.

(Ooc: Someone should bring him in. :D I'm thinking Zackla?)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Evi woke up from her slumber. That night she found a small burrow in the snow of her village. Good thing I sit here and train all day, otherwise I couldn't find anywhere to sleep. Spoiled kids think their life sucks, yeah, look at me! She started yelling in her head, but keeping a straight face on the outside. It had been a few days since she checked in with the Qwilfish nest on the edge of the village. She made her way through the village, it was too early for most people to be out, and quickly over to the "beach". The water was warmer than usual, it was getting closer to the warm season after all. She jumped in the water, bathing real quick, before heading over to Qwilfish nest. "Hello? Qwillie? You there?"

"Oh Hey there Evi! Been awhile hasn't it? What have you been up to?"

"The usual, training and looking for food or shelter, usually both. Last night I ate some leftover berries from someone's dinner they had. How have you been?

"Oh come on now Evi, you can't keep living like that. I know you're only 13, but still YOU'RE ONLY 13! You really need to find someone that'll take you in."

"I've tried that, and before you offer, no, I don't want ANYTHING!"

"Ugh.. You asked 2 people when you got here, then gave up. But I'm done trying to help you, you're too ignorant."

"...I'll be back next week to see what's new. See ya Qwillie."

"Bye Evi, and don't starve in the meantime!"

She made her way back through the village to her training ground. She started her training routine for the day. And the routine begins.. So glad I live on my own..

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Ha yah!" Xenta shouted as he tried to tackle and break a boulder, "Owww"
He whispered under his breath "Hmm let's try Confusion." He muttered "Espeee.." the boulder smashed "Yeah!" He heard some people talking out side, Xentea snuck out and floated to the crowd, there was the Portal Stands, none was there Stupid Zeck! He ran and span used confusion on a boulder he painted Zeck on a few minutes before.

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
The ivysaur that had just come out of his house breathed a long breath in. "Mmmm..."

Skypatter loved the fresh morning air. Breathing in deeply again, he closed the covering to his little hut, heading out for the day. He was low on berries, especially Oran. Heading to the exit, he saw a figure collapse.

"Hey!" Skypatter dashed over to the figure. "Are you okay?!"
A strange red band was on the Riolu's neck. 'Looks good on him.' Skypatter thought, before picking him up and rushing him to the village center.

The ivysaur that had just come out of his house breathed a long breath in. "Mmmm..."

Skypatter loved the fresh morning air. Breathing in deeply again, he closed the covering to his little hut, heading out for the day. He was low on berries, especially Oran. Heading to the exit, he saw a figure collapse.

"Hey!" Skypatter dashed over to the figure. "Are you okay?!"
A strange red band was on the Riolu's neck. 'Looks good on him.' Skypatter thought, before picking him up and rushing him to the village center.

((OOC: I'm off to school now! Be on later!))

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"He...!" There was a voice around, but it was blurry. "...re y...ay?!" Geo could only hear at the moment, but something felt like he was being picked up. Geo barely opened his eyes to look what he could see.

Everything was all green. There were plants & trees everywhere, including flowers. There were even vines hanging. It was like a paradise. Huts could be seen around, lots of grass everywhere. This nature is life.

When Geo got a good look he saw who was carrying him. He couldn't make it out, but it looked like an Ivysaur. Geo's eyes slowly closed as he felt his head's pain grow more, fainting once more.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
A loud noise permeated the training ground, indicating the crushing of a boulder. Topaz drew her claw back, the white light of Brick Break retreating at once. The Charmander almost sighed, shaking the dust off her golden scales. None had gotten into her eyes. Ah the joys evolution brought her... meaning less time spent washing out her eyes. Topaz looked at the sky in the general direction of the sun. She closed her eyes and imagined her tail flame as it was not, calm and swishing slightly with the wistful breeze. The Charmeleon imagined the fire blazing white-hot, and spreading out in five points like a Fire Blast. It depended on strong, intense emotions to make your fire that menacing. However, she wasn't that kind of Pokemon. So she had to find another way to do it. And she would, no matter what. Rene would need a warrior. And despite her prowess, she wasn't one quite yet.

Meanwhile, her fire was blazing hotter than ever. As it grew and began to spread to two, a voice commented. "Enjoying yourself hothead?"

"Plenty," she replied without opening her eyes. "Enjoying yourself pitfall?" The Sandslash glowered at her, angry that she could use a Ground derogatory slur like that without fear of retribution. He had the type advantage but she was raised to destroy things because of that. No matter how hard he tried, no matter how much stronger he got, Topaz still kicked his butt to the curb.

"Fine," he spat with a growl. "Got a message for you."

"Oh? From who?" she asked casually, opening her eyes and releasing a blaze worthy of a Ninetails before attacking with Brick Break again. "My apologies to your mother for skipping out on dinner yesterday Terranus. I went too far in my travels and didn't get back until very late."

He harrumphed. "She knows and forgives you. Again. So that's not it. No, Rene wants you. Something about an Elders meeting he wants you to attend. Apparently something big is happened, so I'm not involved." Terranus scoffed this last part out.

"You know, Terranus," she began, opening her eyes to actually turn and look at him. "You could talk to Fryed about it."

He snickered. "Yeah that'd get me progress. The guy's a fake. No, it's too late. You've taken up all the glory with Rene."

"I doubt that highly," she replied dryly, beginning to walk away. "Thanks for the message and I'll see you later."

"Please don't," he told her, going to train. She headed down the path, intent of seeing her master.

"

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
The figure being held in his vines stirred feebly, and breathed softly as he failed to wake again. Skypatter walked a bit slower, making sure the Riolu was confortable. After reaching his house, he placed the Pokemon gingerly onto a spare bed, and rushed out for some Oran berries.

"Better hurry, he doesn't look good." Skypatter spoke to himself, gathering as many Oran berries as his satchel could carry. Rushing through the grass, he ran as fast as he could.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
(Am I allowed to control NPC's like Canko?)

Alex was nearby, the coffin that he possessed standing straight up in front of one of the portals, when Elder Catlina arrived. Alex was but an apprentice, but he was curious, one thing that 3000 or so years of life after death could not destroy. Alex was rather surprised when he heard that Zeck wanted the portals closed. They were the only way of any connection with the outside world, whether it be trade or negotiations, and everyone knew Zeck wanted power out there. Alex extended his translucent arms and floated up, that creepy grin still permanently etched into the front of the sarcophagus.
"Why in Arceus' name would Zeck of all people want the portals closed off?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Geo was placed on some nice bed. After a while Geo's eyes cringed a little before finally opening. Everything was bright for a minute as his eyes were adjusting, finally seeing a room.

Geo sat up from the bed he was in. He felt neutral as he looked at the room he was in. It seemed pretty small, but how did he get here? That wasn't important right now. What was important was what he remembers. ...Nothing. Nothing comes to mind. He can't remember anything from his past.

Geo's stomach started to rumble. He was getting hungry, but his body was to wrecked for movement. His only option was to wait & see who rescued him, so he sat there & waited.

Nideous

Years
Rene waited for the select few he had summoned to arrive. Elder Getis had said that he and Fryed were supposed to gather the best warriors. Fryed had called in the largest and most imposing warriors in the group. Rene had called on the most effective. He looked over at the Spiritomb. What was with him? Slowly, the elders filed into the room. Gromis showed up first. The Aggron was fairly quiet. He didn't know this man too well. Then Domhawk came in and swept around the room, sneering at Rene. Rene returned his sneer with a cold, emotionless stare. Nack slithered in and took his place as well. Finally, Getis and Gres entered. Getis helped the old Matron into her seat and took his own place at her side. Soon, the meeting would begin. And so it did... Explosively. Domhawk jumped to his feet and pointed at the Spiritomb.

"So, what does the Supernatural Tribe want with us?" he said quickly. Getis happened to agree with Domhawk, so he let the Machoke make a fool of himself.

"Simple, really. We have come... As a gesture of friendship. After the many years-" Fin began, but he was cut off by Rene, who was ever the one concerned with defense measures and security.

"Friendship? Then would you kindly like to explain why there are no less than fifteen powerful Supernatural Tribe Warriors here in the cave system?" Rene asked quietly. Fin regarded him as one would look at a piece of trash. Rene returned his stare until the Spiritomb looked away.

"As I was saying before your attack dog interupted, After the many years of isolation, Master Zeck has decreed that we are to extend our hospitalities to our good friends, the Mountain Tribe. And on that note, I present to you a gift, Matron Gres. This spy was caught wandering your land. One of my bodyguards found him as he was trying to make his escape, with vital Mountain Tribe information no doubt," Fin said with delight as one of his guards, a Baltoy, brought in a young Snivy. He was no more than a child. There was no way he was a spy! The Elders murmered to each other.

"Very well, Elder Fin. We have decided that we shall accept your offer of friendship. Please, on behalf of Matron Gres, we invite you to remain as long as you would like so that we may discuss this further. General Fryed, Rene, we will not allow this intrusion of our lands go unpunished! Dispose of this... Filth, and then assemble a group of your best warriors to send a message to the Forest Tribe!" Getis said. Even Domhawk stayed silent. Fryed turned to Rene.

"Well... You heard him. Take the spy away. I'll decide what to do with him later. Rene, assemble your Warriors and set out... I'll stay here and handle the defence of the Tribe," Fryed said. Rene nodded in agreement and turned to his men. A gesture of his head and they followed him out. He looked around, but Topaz had not arrived yet. Rene decided he had best wait for her.

~~~~~~~~

Razor flew around, looking for trouble. And when she looked for trouble, she generally found it. She spotted someone in the trees waving up at her. She flew down and landed gently on a branch. It was Tolsa. The Servine was very aggitated.

"Razor... Have you seen my son? He was playing by the creek when I went to council with the others, and when I came back, he wasn't there!"

"No, sorry Tolsa... Would you like me to look for him?" Razor said. The child had probably gotten lost some where. Tolsa nodded and Razor prepared to take off.

"Before you go, there is something you should know. A Gallade by the name of Monart has arrived. He was very eloquent. He is an emisary from the Supernatural Tribe. He is going to be staying in the forest here. I'm making it your personal duty to ensure nothing happens to him," Tolsa said. Razor nodded and flew into the air, wondering just what the heck a Gallade was. It was a moment before she remembered what she had been taught. She set out to look for Talmire.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bornis walked around. He grew tired of the constant bickering those Elders made. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Father had better do something about Simone... She was dangerous. She hadn't outright opposed him, though Bornis could feel her bitterness that he, and not she, was to be the next Elder Prime. And where was she now? Trying to sweeten that Gallade Monart over to her side no doubt. He stopped when he saw an Ivysaur struggling with some Oran Berries. He walked over to him.

"Hello. Good day isn't it? You need a hand with those?" Bornis offered, looking down at the Ivysaur with interest.

~~~~~~~~

Brink walked into the Council room. The session was offer, and she could hear words. The mighty Cosa was sitting on his throne of ice, with a bland expression as Gasper ranted about honor and duty. Not this again. Brink shuddered at their fate, which she had forseen long ago.

"Pardon me. But i must tell you that there is danger from the north!" she said, quieting Gasper. She then went on to explain her vision. Then, she sat down to wait as the two old lizard decided what to do about it. Bah, she'd have been better off going to Maiya. So... She decided to go find her instead. Upon entering the town, a certain Glaceon caught her eyes. She had appeared in Brink's vision too, though she wasn't too sure how. She decided to follow the Glaceon, find out more about her.

~~~~~~~~

"I don't know Alex... It just doesn't make any sense..." Canko said quietly. He shook his head. Canko was depressed. Without those gates, what was he supposed to do now? He sat, slumped by the old platform as he watched an Espeon blasting some rocks. He turned and saw Mirin floating towards him. She had an odd, sort of scared look on her face. Canko knew something was up.

"Mirin? Are you ok?" Canko asked. Mirin nodded and sat down.

"No... Canko, I need your help. No one knows more about the gates than you and that apprentice of yours. Would you know how to open one up again?" she asked. Canko nearly had a heart attack.

"Woman! You trying to get us killed?" he asked with a start. He looked around... hoping nobody heard her. She began a long winded tirade on how the Tribe needed to open up to the world and not close itself off, or they would not last. Finally, she had him over a barrel when she pointed out that he owed her. He gulped and nodded.

"I'll do it. Just give me a chance to get my Apprentice ready. I'm going to need his help too," Canko said quietly. She nodded and teleported to the sight they had chosen. God, he hoped no one had heard them!

(OOC: Finally got that done! :D And only sometimes Zapdos. If I have something planned for them, then I'll say no you can't.)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Topaz walked slowly, leisurely through the tribal area. She would normally rush to her master's side. However, she knew better than to damage the Pokemon's reputation like that. Plus it went against her nature to fret like a worried parent. Not that she knew what that was like. It wasn't her business though so she ignored it, marching patiently to the place where Master Rene waited. She could see her fellow warriors outside and her master as well. The soldiers in front of her were not intimidating from the start but from fighting them, she knew they were strong.

She walked past her fellow fighters straight to her master and saluted obediently. "Master I apologize for my tardiness. I was at the farthest field when Terranus gave me your summons." She paused a moment before lowering her arm and inquiring. "What is the situation sir? Our warriors are assembled for battle. Are we preparing for an invasion?" Topaz remained as neutral as possible, ignoring the stares on her back.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Another regular Morning... well, Rard hopped it would stay that way for a good long time. Rard lived in a tiny hut well concealed in the forest region, although considering how often he has been around the tribe, they know very well the location of his home. It didn't concern Rard much though. He was rarely even there in the first place. At least he wasn't being spied on...

First was the morning routine... as in which Pokemon to transform into before heading out to see whats going on. Even though he spent alot of time, Rard was still very nervous around folks of the tribe. It was extremely rare to get Rard to speak in his normal form. He did have to be careful of who to transform into. Transforming into one of the elders obviously wasn't wise and transforming into a Pokemon with unique traits on them was also a big mistake.

Rard noticed a few Pidgey flying about in the sky... that would work. They were small enough to not get too much attention. Looking around to make sure nobody would notice, Rard transformed into a Pidgey and flew off to check on the tribe. He was mostly interested in what the elders were getting involved in. While extremely shy and timid, he had a completely different perspective of things when transformed and was actually willing to talk when he was like this. He felt more comfortable acting like someone else then acting like... well... himself.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
"Alex, we need to meet Elder Mirin at the Spire of the Ancients. Now," the normally jolly Zoroark was serious, and that worried Alex. If something was bringing Canko out of his usual mood, it was very important. Canko was silent the whole journey, and that worried Alex even more; just because he was dead, didn't mean he felt no emotion at all, and he deeply cared about the Zoroark, his teacher and master. After a few minutes of combined walking and minor teleportation, which was something all ghosts could do, they made it to the large spiraling pillar that reached up to the sky. Elder Mirin was there and Alex bowed to her.
"Now, why do you need the gates opened again?" Canko asked her.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Evi was doing her usual training routine, trying to perfect her small array of moves, and by now, she had Sand Attack and Covet down. She secretly stole different items from the village, mostly food, which greatly helped with Covet. She was currently working on Water Pulse, shooting an orb of water at different frozen ice chunks. Her accuracy was decent, but her power was lacking. Come on Evi! This won't save you from anything! Not even a baby Magikarp! Get it in gear! She always gave herself little pep talks, most of them angering her and not doing much. This time, was one of those times. She eventually got angry and her hair stood up on it's ends. She seemed to freeze the air around her, but not under control. Ice chunks suddenly crashed down on her, burying her in a thin layer. She shook herself free, and turned around to go find some food in the village.

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
"Hello. Good day, isn't it? Need a hand with those?"
Skypatter looked up, and saw Elder Bornis holding out a hand. He stopped. The Oran berries were bunched together between the vines sprouting from Skypatter's back, but one still managed to wiggle out.
"I'm good, thanks though!" Skypatter began to trot, slightly embarassed, but before he left, he addressed Bornis. "They're for a Pokemon I found at our entrance! A Riolu, he's passed out so I'm going to give him these when he wakes up."
He saw, with one final glance back, the Grovyle looking very discomforted about something. But what?

Skypatter came home to the Riolu, sitting upright on the guest bed. He was obviously confused, but he must have just woken up.
'That's a good sign.' He thought. Setting some Oran Berries at the Young Pokemon's feet. "You're awake!" Skypatter sighed, his face turning from one with a tense, serious emotion into a calm, kind grin.
"Here," He nodded his head at the berries. "Eat some. They're fine, I just picked them. You'll regain your strength, so eat up!"

Skypatter watch the Riolu, who was listening to him talk. A sudden thought occurred to Skpatter.

What Tribe was he from? But it was soon shoved aside by another thought.

Is he friend, or foe?

Last edited:
Back