• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Although Buubaan is ugly as hell, its attacks are top-notch. You saw it use Flamethrower, didn'tcha? It was so cool!

Yeah, that's Zelman. <3​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • No v.v
    I saw like the ending of the episode, like right when Pikachu was floating out the water and Satoshi switched to Hikozaru.
    I didn't get a chance to watch all 3 parts.
    @_@ I told myself I was going to watch it, but never did XP
    Ehh I'll watch it this week.
    and Buubaan looks alot better than Booburn, much better

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Shinji has the gift of awesome. No trainer can defeat him, or it will mean the distortion of this world. Giratina will escape from his world, Arceus will cast judgement on all of us, and Shinji will lose his gift D=
    We must not let that happen~

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • XD No, on Youtube.
    You know, people like to break the video in like 3 parts or something.
    I only saw the end of Part 2 =(

@PSI: Its a shame, he'll probably lose to Satoshi at like the league or something, because Word of God say's so.
    But I hope he doesn't. Shinji and Jun and TR Trio are the only reasons why I watch the show, I'm sick of Satoshi =.=

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • My sentiments exactly.
    And Vorteld, your list is excellent.

I like Elekid more though. :D

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    ..eek. sorry i haven't been active. just started school and stuff. o_q

Also, agreed with ShadowYashi about the show, ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oddly enough, I usually hate Electabuzz, but I'll make an exception for Shinji's. I mean, his has got this awesome attitude problem. XD​

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Ok, I'll try a list on him (Electabuzz) then:

-He smirks. Always. He taunts his opponenet. Even when he's recalled after two seconds on the battlefield, he smirks.
    - He is both a defensive AND an offensive Powerhouse.
    -He mastered his Protect. No more hax from Stone Edges!
    -Oh, and he also mastered ThunderPunch in 10 days.
    -He is one of two Pokémon belonging to Shinji who shows that little brat Satoshi that evolving a Pokémon doesn't guarantee victory (Donkarasu being the other).
    -He also shows Moukazaru that he is still on the winning team.
    -Oh yeah, and he STARES MOUKAZARU TO KNOCKOUT! He gets a cookie for that!
    -His Light Screen owns. Despite Brock's comment that it halves damage, it looks like a Protect with a long duration to me.
    -His Japanese voice owns.
    -Not only is he a screener, but a screen-breaker (Brick Break FTW!)
    -He is a living proof of the fact that Satoshi's Pokémon evolves very slowly compared to Shinjis.
    -He uses THUNDER. Not Thunderbolt! Pikachu, you have a LONG way to go!
    -Finally, he s not victim of the Recycled Animation Syndrome. This dude is awesome enough for the artists to give him new animations every time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    By 'smiles', I'm pretty sure you mean 'smirks'. . They don't look happy-happy to me. They look more "I'm gunna kick your ass so hard"-happy.

EDIT: A note to everyone! The front page will be getting an extreme makeover soon, so be wary of changes~

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • I like what I've seen so far!

Now I'll don my Donkarasu gijinka costume and go fer a cosplay bowling!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Ah, thank you for the list.
    What about Dodaitose now? :D

You're gonna COSPLAY?! And as Shinji's almighty Donkarasu?!
    I'm envious!!! D<

...one of you go cosplay Shinji, and I'll be Electabuzz. :D

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Thread has been lacking in Rey o:

Heh, Nice list Vorteld~

ssadsadasfrdsfgfdg
    The front page looks nice SL, ~ o:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • A Dodaitose list, huh? Let's see....

- He is Shinji's starter. How's that for awesomeness?
    - His double weakness has never been employed against him.
    - Unlike Satoshi's Hayashigame, he does'nt mess around with Razor Leaf and Energy Ball anymore.
    - He is a defensive BEAST. That's far from enough to cover it. He can take super-effective hit after super-effective hit after super-effective hit, and he takes them like a man: No getting pushed back, only tires him down a bit.
    - He totally pwned Mukuhawk with Stone Edge.
    - He can CONTROL Stone Egde.
    -I might have mentioned it before, but Satoshi evolves his Pokémon incredibly slow. And he loses.
    - It is smart enough to intentionally miss with it's moves.
    - Giga Drain owns Glion and forces a pseudo-legendary Pokémon on it's knees.
    - Frenzy Plant=POWER
    - It has the guts to use Frenzy Plant knowing he will get brutal punishemnt for it.
    - It reacts surprisingly fast- even after a direct hit it pulled off a powerful Crunch against that Glion.
    - It's attacks get their secondary effects. Ten to one Glion's defense was reduced after crunch.
    - It is so awesome that Team Rocket tends its tree. Everyone must bow to it!
    - It is a true team leader, helping out it's mates, even the Pokémon of other trainers.
    - It has the same determination and motivation as Shinji.
    - It has, as far as I've seen, never been at Rejis place to train.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Ringuma however. . . I thought it was cool before, then it owned Pikachu.
    I freaking love that bear.

Paul should name it Care Bear, lol.

@PSI: Its a shame, he'll probably lose to Satoshi at like the league or something, because Word of God say's so.
    But I hope he doesn't. Shinji and Jun and TR Trio are the only reasons why I watch the show, I'm sick of Satoshi
    =.=

Look at it this way, whatever Ash can throw at Shinji, Paul can take it and use it against him. Seeing how Paul's Electabuzz can also hurt ground types just like Pikachu, Ash isn't the only one who uses god mode. XD

Knowing the writers though, Ash will probably pull a win from using Action Replay, seeing how he beat Pyramid King Brandon. It's pure *PIS.

*PIS = Plot induced stupidity

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    All right, all right, we can have that topic.​

Spoiler:

That's easy. For me, it's the one where he battled Jindai. It really showed a lot about him and a whole other side of him, too. You even get to see happy little kid Shinji. =3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I believe the topics are to be discussed and decided by Yashi and SL.
    Ninja'd by SL....I'm still wearing my monacle~
    Umm, I can't really have a say on this topic, as I never watch Pokemon anymore, I appologize for this miscap.

Back