• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
hey Shinji's little ***** and everyone else my favorite saying of Shinji's is everything he says

I know that's what Hakase has as her Custom title, but can't you just call her SL or Shinjislover or Hakase?
Even though its what she has as her title, but something just doesn't feel right as I see it typed out by someone else.
It feels offensive and it really irked me.
But I feel like what I said is a big contradiction.
Not sure how yet. . . but I'm pretty sure it is >.<

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
*crashes party* Yo, long time no see, guys. What's happening? *scrolls* Ah. Yes, 'Stand by for battle' is a gazillion times better than 'Pikachu, I choose you!' Although my favourite is still Cynthia's 'Garchomp, battle dance!'

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
His Pokemon are trained in learning to obey his orders, unlike Ash. His Torterra is a perfect example of a Pokemon that is trained in obedience(<---Spell Check)

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
Come to think of it, I think Paul is the victim of writers who can't make up their mind! Just think of this: Paul has uttered both of these famed quotes:

"I think it's time to tell Gligar that a loss is always the trainer's fault"
-To Ash after beating his Gligar

"We didn't win because your reaction time was too slow!"
-To his Honchkrow after losing the PokéRinger competition

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
He always admonishes his own Pokemon for losing. He kinda needs to practice what he preaches. When was the last time you saw him take the blame for a loss on himself? Please don't hurt me if he has, SL-hakase!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Actually, it really wasn't Shinji's fault. D: Honchkrow WAS freakingly abnormally slow. I mean, when I saw it I was like "DUDE. THAT RING IS IN FRONT OF YOU. JUST TAKE IT."

Three cheers for Vorteld for his (?) amazing lists!!!
And Shinji for his epic Pokemon~

On another note, where's my dose of Shinji in the new episodes? It feels like ages since I saw him, and I'm bored if it ain't his episodes. D:

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Yeah, the writers can't make up their damn minds. XD Maybe he knows it's his fault, but he doesn't like to voice it? That's what I do~

I usually gotta go for the older episodes to get my daily dose of Shinji.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I want new episodes though. Shinji needs moar episodes.

I will quote from the first post...
"Topics don't grow on trees; you'll have to wait until I or the co-leader can think of one."

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Thank you, Azu-chan.

And, yeah, it does need more Shinji. But, let's face it, at least he got more airtime than Shigeru did in the whole three seasons Shigeru was the main rival in. . If Shinji was in the anime anymore, he'd be a main character and would turn into one of Satoshi's goodie-goodie friends.​

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
If that fate falls upon Shinji, the world may fall out of balance. A spin off series with him, or atleast a few episodes only featuring Shinji would be nice.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
You mean a few more featuring Shinji, right? That one fight featured Shinji, so 'a few more featuring Shinji' would've been. . A better way of putting it.​

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Hmmm. I need to keep up with the Shinji featured episodes, maybe they have them on Youtube.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
That one's only in Japanese since it hasn't been dubbed, so I highly doubt. I very highly doubt it.​

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm used to watching Japanese anime, even without subs, so it won't be a problem for this girl.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I can't stand watching them RAW, especially considering I'm not some Wapanese freak. I have no idea WTF they're talking about. .​

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yet your signature is Japanese, atleast the wording.
Since I've never heard Shinji's voice in Japanese, I don't know how manly it sounds.

Back