• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] A Rising Shadow [IC]

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
  • Anna turned toward the new stranger. "I thought the little torchic belongs to the pokemon lab. Also, who are you, anyways?" Anna asked. "I Don't recognize you at one little bit." She added. Looking back at the cute, fluffy little torchic, she asked it "Is this your trainer, or are they trying to steal you from this lab?" The litte firey bird pokemon cried out "tor! Torrrchic!" and ran back to the new stranger and nuzzled her leg. "I guess this settles that." and walked after everyone else. Torchic followed not far behind, waithing for the unknown girl to follow.

(Please do not control the characters of other players! :/ )

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    As the stranger came up and claimed the torchic, Daniel just gave the stranger a confused look, then sighed.

"We were just looking at it. Its not like we were going to take it," Daniel said, bored.

He walked inside the professors lab, as the person who he assumed was the assistant let them in, and was amazed. There were shining white walls, lab equipment, and computers, beeping with life. What excited him the most, was the table against the far wall, holding the long awaited pokeballs. Daniel, noting the boy browsing the pokeballs, and went up to the table him self. He looked at all the tags of the pokemon contained inside.

"Hey again, my name is Daniel, whats yours?" Daniel asked. "Also which pokemon where you planning on getting?"

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    As Jack noticed someone beside him, he find out that the guy's name was Daniel. He looks at Daniel, Jack shakes his hand and gives a friendly smile.

" Oh, Hello Daniel. My name is Jack and I came here to get a Chimchar. I had my eyes on this Pokémon for a while because I heard that it had amazing talent with dancing. Also I heard that fire types were the way to at least survive in Orre region. I always wanted to be a performer especially with Pokémon. So... which Pokémon were you trying to get and what is your plan to be with them?"

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    When Jack asked him that question, it made him stop and think. What does he want to do with his pokemon. He thought, and then remembered his father.

"I'm getting a Treeko, and im going to travel the regions just like my father, and beat every Pokemon league I find, and hopefully I can meet my dad again," Daniel said, feeling proud.

Then he remembered why he doesn't already have his pokemon.

"Hey, do you know where the professor is? I havent seen them at all, just the assistant with the pulsle and minun," Daniel inquired, looking around to see if the professor was hiding nearby.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • God, this roleplay thing is still so foreign to me. Sorry for not posting anything yet, but again, I'm entirely new to this.

Meanwhile.......

Oliver sat in a chair in the Pokémon center, arms crossed and foot tapping rather loudly. He was tired of waiting for that nurse, and the looks he got from other people in the center weren't helping either. It also didn't help that he spoke an entirely different language, and although he'd been here for two years, Oliver could still only pick up a few bits and pieces. The nurse's face when he asked her to help the "ßýnadaqýl" though, priceless...

After what seemed like several hours (which in fact it was), the light above the ER flickered off and a nurse walked out. She came up to the now asleep Oliver, and lightly shook his shoulder. Oliver's eyes jerked open and he began to reach for a switchblade, but relaxed at the sight of the nurse.

"So," he said, "Got any news?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Walking inside, Anna slowly took in the surroundings. She saw two boys talking inside already, jake was still behind her, that rather odd girl she still did not trust at all was still outside with 'her' pokemon. As she looked aroud, anna thought she saw a flash of fur that looked unmistakably like an eevee. After blinking, the fur and/or eevee was no where to be found. Turning back to the boys, she heard one of them say, "Hey, do you know where the professor is? I havent seen them at all, just the assistant with the pulsle and minun." Anna realized this was true. "Yeah, where is he? I really don't want to wait to get my partner any longer! I had to buy so many super repels just in case there were any pokemon, even if there are not that many here."

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • After their conversation, Herra was left more confused than ever. So much for seeking answers, she thought. Torchic was still beside her, looking a bit afraid. When the strangers weren't looking, she whispered to Torchic.

" Where did you came from exactly?"

All she got in response was a peck in the leg.

" Seriously Torchic, did you really come from here? Why'd you escape? This suppose lab should be like a pokemon paradise. There's food and water and air conditioning and everything you need to survive."

This time the Torchic cried out softly and stopped to look at a window. Then she shook her head and pecked at Herra's leg.

" Since you're not telling me anything I can understand, I have no choice but to join those strangers inside and find out where did you come from. Come on."

Torchic did not move from her spot as Herra walked inside. She noticed that Torchic refused to move and scooped up the Torchic in her arms. Herra was already thinking of millions of ways on how Torchic could just kill her but forced the thoughts aside. As much as she didn't trust these kids, she had to go in and seek answers. Who knows? They might have some food in there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Jake woke up from his daydream(he often got lost in thought) and noticed that a few of the others were looking at the Pokemon. A Charmander caught his interest. It swayed its tail back and forth, back and forth, while the tiny flame on his tail flickered and wavered. Jake soon began to drift back into thought. He thought about all the stories he had ever read. Since he had always been forbidden from adventure, he would read as many stories as he could. The stories had all sorts of imaginary characters, like Cinderella, Harry Potter, and Michael Jackson. The thought made him smile. For a moment he thought about writing a book about his Pokemon adventure with all the other kids.

Back