• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
Years
  • who likes beyblade and who doesnt cause i sure do and if you do like beyblade list your blades and i will rate them or if you want me to i will list my blades and you can rate them !!!!!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • i like beylade,i used to have a site bt i gave it to someone1 beyblade is coolistilwatch it ( thats about it tho ) the show is cool, i didn't but no beblades except that ihad like 12 a year ago but i soldthem

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
    Years
  • arent you the one

arent you the one who likes wwe wrestling i use to but the show sucks now why would you sell your blades man which ones did you have ?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't really care for the anime. o_o I like the American opening theme, but that's it. The characters don't interest me in the least and the plots are too... I dunno. I just don't like it much. I have several friends who really like it though.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I find it boring : P

What Lightning said, to make it more precise. ^_^

*looks at Yami Malik at Lightning's sig and shrieks*

*Yami Malik murders CaRtOON*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh yeah, I love the American opening. *_*; And not to mention that all of the characters on the new G-Force (Izzat what it's called? o.o) look so cute. ;D And I guess I've sort of lost interest in it too, but I still watch it sometimes.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • The first season was cool! The second was retarted looking cause of the 3D animation they added, and the fact that they almost never lost until the final episodes...

I also made this blade on paint for this online thing I was in. I know it owns XD!

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • Beyblade's ok I guess. I don't barely watch it anymore.
    It's timed when i'm on school, I only watch it every weekends when it's timed every mornings and sometimes afternoons. I still think Beyblade is cool, sometimes not having enough time to watch it. +.+'

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • *is at school*
    I miss using Beyblades, mine are all scrap metal/plastic now... Got this cool sunfire ring for one. I won like 50 times with it until i ripped it a bit too hard and it shattered ;_; *sniffle* those where the days, playing at school (used a plastic chair as a stadium).

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • I used to like beyblade. but it isn't like pokemon. Beyblades are prettymuch all alike! Pokemon are unique! Plus when you buy a beyblade, all of those stats on the side of the box are just things that show you how good it is with the whole arrow dinamiks and weight! Thats y when you custimize them it doesn't help to look at the box! It is easier to custimize betblades by trail and error!

Mew

i use to watch bayblade on cartoonnetwork but then i got sooo sick ov it and started watching pokemon agen

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I watch Beyblades, it's not too bad. I find it somewhat fun to watch. I'll at least finish it before passing full judgement of it.

Years
  • my best blade parts are m-dranzers base,a meadiam sized deffence ring,and a retired attack ring. the only time someone has beten my is they knocked me in a hole.This is true my dragoon is real and i am the champ of the skool and leader of the night bladers.NOW RATE MY BLADE! !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

decks2

Thinker in the making
    Years
  • Current beyblade count: 18 blades.

Thought of the show.: Good, just quite a lot of it is SO unrealistic. Can't wait for G Revolution to air in England where I live.

EDIT: Fave character: Rei

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back