• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iM TheWaffleKiing Nice to meet you !

TheWaffleKiing

Pokemon Lets Player :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
hey im a you tuber but also a major pokemon fan i love this community all the people here are extraordinary there all so nice and im hournerd to be in the community , so everyone but if your interested in me as a person i have a you tube channel where i post daily content best i can so i hope you'd chck it out if you want to see some of my walkthroughs and playthroughs my youtube channel is called TheWaffleKiing Thanks so much for your time :P

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to PC, TheWaffleKiing!

If you have any questions/concerns, you can contact a moderator/other member of PC, and they will sure to get to you right away!

Have a splendid time on PC!

~ Bandit

Years
Heya, TheWaffleKiing! Welcome to PC. ^^

Great to see you here with us! Have you read the official forum rules yet, by the way? PC has a pretty strict rule on advertising so I want to make sure you understand it and don't make any mistakes around the site. :3 It shouldn't be hard to follow though, especially since you're allowed to advertise in your signature!

But anyway, we're all huge Pokemon fans here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself on the forum. When did you become a Pokemon fan and what game did you start with? I personally started with Blue back in 1998, so no matter whether you're an older or newer fan, you'll fit in well. :D Hoping you choose to stick around and perhaps we can even participate in PC's holiday events together when the time comes, yeah?

Enjoy your stay and do contact me if you need any help at all!

Back