• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

in your opinion what is the best shiny

J

good morning
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I like the shiny Metagross. It looks more...erm, metalic?

Years
  • The ones I think are the best are shiny quilava and typhlosion. Not only because they're two of my favorite pokemon, but because I think the dark red suits them extremely well. Unlike some pokemon, it didn't seem like they just chose colors at random (seriously, some shiny color schemes just make me want to cringe).

Then there's shiny dragonair...which, with its complementary colors, seems pretty neat as well. I think that one's also a pretty good one.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • I second Cowrie's comment on the colour choices, a lot of shinies actually look a lot worse than the ordinary ones (Personally, I think Dragonite is among the worst xP). I have to say that having a shiny Feebas would be fun (If only because I have a certain friend who's face I could stick it into. xD). Also, shiny Magikarp is class. ^^ Other than that, shiny Electabuzz is pretty cool too, as are Horsea and Seadra.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    All shinies are great, but personally I adore Charizard's and Metang's (and his evo's) shinies. They're cool. :)

Back