• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Quotes

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • So we got a like system, and we get notified when we get a like on one of out post, but how come we don't get notified when one of our post it quoted? It would seem quite helpful.

Sirfetch’d

I thought that this was something that was in the works for the future(although I may be wrong on that, but I just kinda remember something along the lines of that being mentioned here before), but I totally agree that this would be a nice feature. I would find it useful because I post in a lot of threads which means I can't possibly remember to check them all to see if I have been quoted for more discussion. In result this would actually promote more discussion because people would be more likely to check the threads again instead of just posting and then totally forgetting about the discussion at hand. I know that personally I would find this most useful in CC&P which is encouraging more discussion based topics instead of just posting and going never to check back again, so knowing when you have been quoted would be really great in that regard. Definitely a +1 on this!

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I agree. This would be helpful, because it's better and faster this way of replying to someone who quoted your post. I hope they do in the near future.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Someone mentioned that this was in the works, along with the mention system we all want, but yes this is a cool idea.

Back