• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you just call me?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Nobody calls me anything mean, except for 'rabbit' or 'mouse.' They make fun of me because of my abnormally large-ish teeth. I'd rather the rabbit, 'cause mice freak me out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I think the weirdest thing I've ever been called was Spank. I had a friend who always called me that. One time we were at a school dance, and I was "dancing", and I slapped myself in the rear. xD The name stuck forever. Like, until she moved. I miss her coming into school and shouting "yo, Spank!" down the hallway. :c

Oh, also this guy at a department store called me "young man". I'm a girl, mind you. (I was like, really self conscious the rest of the day, like I went straight to the bathroom after, just looking in the mirror wondering, "do I really look like a guy?")

One of my other friends calls me husbando. Now *that's* a long story.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Oh, also this guy at a department store called me "young man". I'm a girl, mind you. (I was like, really self conscious the rest of the day, like I went straight to the bathroom after, just looking in the mirror wondering, "do I really look like a guy?")
    Oh gosh. D:
    That would bother me haha. I wonder if he was joking or legitimately thought you were a man?
    I've had people refer to me as a guy as means of making fun of my dark clothes, but they never are serious about it. Still gets on my nerves, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Online: Nica (isn't actually my real name, surprising ik!), Neekah (idk at some point someone might've iirc but it was probably Gym or someone), Neekers (vrai used to say this and idk i feel like someone else did but idr who but i remember VRAI DID).

...yeah that's p much really really lol. Gymnotide might've given me random nicknames but he didn't really follow through with them and he gave them to everyone??

IRL idk people have never really called me anything, although I remember one of the nicknames to insult me this girl gave me in primary school "Spageeka" oh and p sure I got called after Daddy Long Legs. Yeah I had a great childhood.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Offline:
    Squidward (because I play clarinet)
    Welker (My name is Weston irl, and Wes Welker is one of the best players on the Patriots)
    Cadet (I stare off into space a lot xD)
    Wesley (Not fond of this one. My names Weston not Wesley. )

Cosmo (obvious reasons)

That's pretty much it. Not very online nicknames, as you can see.

Back