• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jamuhdee - "Howdy" :)

JamuhDee

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hello Everyone! joined the forums to find more friends to help with friend safari on pokemon x/y :) all help is appreciated!

List of Achievements so far on x:
    • Defeated The Pokemon League!
    • On Route to Filling the Kalos Pokedex! Glad to assist
    • Caught all x Specific Legendaries
    • Obtained a shiny Floatzel which i love!

Have played the pokemon games since they began! and will play them until and after the franchise dies! long live pokemon :)!

Years
  • Good luck with the dex! n~n I'm trying to finish mine too. It's going to be a looong process but.. gives us something to do. Check out the Pokemon X & Y board to talk about the sixth gen games and our awesome X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread to share your codes/add others. Though I see you've already posted there.. neat. Don't be scared to message someone if you'd like to add them.

Shiny Floatzel too?! Lucky. I'd love one of those, but my goal right now is a shiny Altaria or Swablu. The gold is just so pretty. :)

See you around, Jamuh, and welcome to the forum! Hope you have an awesome time here.

Years
  • Welcome :)
    I'm doing pretty much the same thing on X now. I was gutted when I beat the league and was like 'what do I do with my life now?' But the dex has proven a suitable challenge! :)
    Hope you enjoy it here, have fun!

Back