• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet Another Account!

LazerBoyEXE

{The Amazing Dimensional Flux}
Years
  • 15d778979e9d89de9af581ee2cff47ce.png

Hello peoples! I'm LazerBoyEXE. I don't know if you've heard of me, but I'm the crazy hacker and animator with 22 accounts on a bunch of websites! I will post some Pokemon hacks here, so get ready!

HACKER CLASS: Experienced

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there LazerBoyEXE!
    I'm sorry to say I've never heard about you, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you and see what kind of hacks you do (: You should definitely check out the emulation section, where you can see what others are working on and get feedback on you own project. But you should explore the rest of the forums too, since there is soooo much to see and talk about :D Are you excited for Pokemon X/Y? What Games have you played?

If you ever need anything, just ask a Moderator or another "veteran" member, we are all very friendly and love to help out :3 Looking forward to see some of your hacks!
    Have fun and see you around!!

Cid

Years
  • Your username! Is it by any chance a reference to MegaMan.EXE or RockMan.EXE? Because I loved that part of the Mega Man franchise as a kid. :D

Even if it isn't, it's still a pretty cool username. So, um. Hello, LazerBoy! Twenty-two accounts is a lot, I must say. We have quite a flourishing ROM hacking section here at PC, all housed under the name Emulation, so if you plan to share hacks, then that place is your best bet. It has rules within each section, though, just like any other subforum throughout PC, so I suggest reading up or at least scanning them before you post. Most of the general rules are in the forum-wide rules thread, by the way, so reading that one first would put you in an advantage.

I do hope you eventually branch out to many sections around this place! We have lots of fun elsewhere, like with the new X and Y forum for the pair of games coming out this October (that Zoro mentioned), or the fun-filled discussions that Pokémon Clubs, Pokémon Trivia, Other Clubs and Other Trivia. You could probably think of any topic that a forum would enjoy talking about and we'd have a section or a thread for that. So explore! It's quite fun. And as an experienced hacker and an animator, you'll like it here. Oh by the way, I think animating is difficult, so really, kudos to you guys for being able to animate.

I'll be ending this now, but if you need anything, like help with stuff related to New Users / Welcome, then ask away. Other sections have other local moderators and staff who can help you out with theirs! And of course, there's the really enthusiastic, bright members who do that and prove to be really helpful, too. People here are generally friendly and open to help if asked kindly. If they aren't busy or inactive, of course, although people usually make it clear when they're like that. ^^;

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello LazerBoy! Welcome to the forums! Another hacker I see. We seem to have alot of people like that on PC. As Cid said, the Emulation forum is the best place for you. There you can show off your hacks and find any hack you would like to download and play.

I hope you can explore all the sections and branch out! There's many forums here from Pokemon ones like Pokemon General, the new X and Y forums, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Trivia. And one for fun discussions and games like Other Voting Polls, Other Chat & Discussion and Other Trivia. This place is definitely is a place for a wide variety of discussions and topics. You can definitely get closer to the community through exploring other topics. :) Don't be afraid to talk to anyone, no one bites here! Hope you can enjoy your time here and feel free to VM me for a chat. Have fun posting!

LazerBoyEXE

{The Amazing Dimensional Flux}
    Years
  • Thanks! I can post some hacks soon, but the problem is it won't let me put a download link! (because it says you need at least 15 posts to put links) Any ideas?

Yes, my username does come from Megaman! (I also play Pokemon, Megaman, Mario, and others) And you know, 22 accounts isn't so bad when you get used to getting hundreds of messages at once. XD Thanks bro!

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    No ideas aside from the fact that racking up 15 posts doesn't take long if you go into areas where posting is easy enough. Like voting polls, and etc. Maybe go comment on hacks, or hit up some chat threads.

It shouldn't take long at all. xD

Welcome to PC, LazerBoy, and have fun!

Back