• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KingOfClub's Sprite Gallery

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
  • Alright, well this is my debut gallery on PokeCommunity. I hope you like them. ALL of these can be used publicly, IF YOU GIVE CREDIT TO KINGOFCLUBS! Ok good :P. I will update regularly, but I will never do more than a double post, so please comment. The newer ones use D/P sprites, the older ones don't. I'M ONLY POSTING 20 IMAGES PER POST MAX!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fusions:
    Collaboration.png

For conveniance, heres all of the sprites throughout this thread (Except recolours) posted together. If you want to use them, scroll down to the individual images.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RECOLOURS:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Let's see...
    Nice, very nice. I can't see any mistakes here. Of eeveelutions fusions, I like Jolt-Flare the most. Mix of Scizzor and Arbok looks also great. Feralipedo - better not annoy it... ^_~ And red Rayquaza - now looks like FIRE/STEEL type (shiny Ho-Oh's palette, I guess?)
    Keep it up.

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • Hey thanks guys! Well, you should be happy to know that I'm back from vacation, so I will be posting some more :). And BTW, the Rayquaza is named Ray-Ray, and it's regular Ho-Oh Pallete.
    FUSIONS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Delcario.png
    Hitmonmush.png
    QwilBear.png
    ChatearyandLochatty.png
    Poochitar.png
    Sceptiken.png
    Umbredude.png
    Pipchic.png

RECOLOURS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Swaray.png

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • Thanks, sounds like you guys like them! I'm editing in more as I go:

Fusions:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grumwile.png
    Floatking.png
    Slugmel.png
    Absolotto.png
    Drasnake.png
    Molzapcuno.png
    Abomogre.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Very good job KingOfClubs, I like most of them.

My favourites are Umbredude, Poochitar, Feralizard, Charistoise, Scizbok and Feralipedo

How do you make these man?

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • Lol Finally another post. And I work pixel by pixel. Plus, I try to do extremely hard things. I tell my little sister who hasn't played pokemon, pick 2 numbers between 1 and 493, and then mix them. Thats how the slugmel and floatking happened. Thanks :).

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Here's a pointer. Fill in the black spots and It'll look cooler.

Years
  • Ok here's a challenge. Try fusing the 3 Regis together, or the 3 legendary dogs or birds... that would looks awesome

If you can't don't worry
    Amachi says: try not to make comments that sound like requests k? Just focus on giving c+c

All of the ones in Post #7 are absolutely brilliant, very well done

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Let up on the harsh comments Purfugly, or you're going to get a warning k? When commenting, be more constructive.

Edit: on second thoughts, I'm gonna give you a warning for this.

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • Thanks Amachi, and BTW, I didn't even copy and paste into this thread. I use an

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • Thanks! I find that lots of people like the umbradude. It took my like 5 minutes :P... The rayquaza took like half an hour though.

Back