• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help. Imagination-less RPer in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
  • Reason for feeling embarrassed; I hate having to ask questions, especially about thinking up of Roleplay ideas <-(Main idea)

It has been awhile since I roleplayed ever since school started. It has depleted my imagination.
    I really love Roleplay, and basically the main reason why I wanted to join the Community, but it is hard to keep up with it now-a-days, due to school.
    So, now, I must ask someone with a bountiful imagination to help me.

Like any other 14 year old nerd, I am interested in the Halo3 game coming out, and the end of the second game gave me an idea for a Roleplay, "Finish the fight..". It is hard for me to think up of one though, reason explained twice before. Point, I want to make a Halo Roleplay, but my imagination is dry. Idea's to help, people? Pretty sure that this would be the first PG-16-17 Roleplay, to the best of my knowledge.

Any other idea's would be greatly appreciated :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    You're gonna have to run a proposal for a Halo RP by the official Discussion Thread. Due to the fact that many of my comrades either despise Halo or are apathetic towards it, I'm possibly one of the few who can really help you.

Again, just run it by the Discussion Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back