• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • Hi:)

Just thought I should stop by to say hello! I am looking forward to joining and interacting within this community as none of my friends are that interested in all things Pokemon!

Years
  • Hey Froggy! Welcome to PC~

Well, I can understand it might be hard finding other Pokefans in real life, but luckily you're surrounded by many of them here! A lot of diverse fans are on PC, from people who've been into it since the early days and those who only got into Pokemon recently. Personally I've been into the series since Red and Blue; what about you? :3 Like Cavalreaper said, you'll definitely have a great time!

See you around! Hope you find what it is you're interested in doing here. Do you just play the games or are you interested in other parts of the franchise as well? Maybe the anime or hacks (or something else)? I'd love to know! :D

Have fun!

Back