• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon/Espeon?

Should I keep it like it is?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • If no, what should it be changed to?

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
Years
  • I don't know if this is in the right place, but, I'm working on a fanfic and Umbreon and espeon are the stars. Should I change it?

PS: this is what one person said about my fic:

frostweaver said:
    problems

-bragging always makes your reader biased, and biased as in disliking your fanfic before they even read your fanfic

-Umbreon = OU boring junkie 80% of the time

-plot can be as lame as possible, or as slow as possible, but a fanfic with such a plot can be just as good if your writing style can save yourself. Writing style can make the most unoriginal slow moving boring plot come to a new light.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • This actually isn't for Pokemon Polls. It was also actually in OVP already XD Polls of this sort go in General XD That's why I thought it was a bit weird when Kairi moved it to FF :P

Back