• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

supermario party crashers

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
all my projects are on hold untill I get resources and I needed to fill my day up so this is my on-hold project that means I only work on it when my other projects are on hold so anyways this is like a cross between super smash bros. and mario party instead of playing games all of the 13 mario
charectors are fighting without reason so far all you can do is pick a charector and play a scenaryless minigame im working on any how ive got some great music files you might want to lisen to in it.
p.s. the screen shot is of my mini game look in my tutorial to see how I made it 1d
p.s.s. its going to be an abs game
p.s.s.s. if you pick paratroopa cheack his items theres a surprise

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Was this made in RM2K? I think I'm gonna have to redownload the RTP before I can play it. Though, a Mario platform game in any RM program isn't really a great idea.

Back