• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need to make 15 posts. You'll see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
I basically need to make 15 posts so i can friggin post up my New pokemon game idea.
Pokemon Metal, I promise you it will be worth it.

I like dogs and cakes and superflys.

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
This is lame. You're not even going to contribute a tiny bit to the community with those 15 posts? Instead, you're wanting to spam it up :| Go be a good member of our community instead of just another spammer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
This is lame. You're not even going to contribute a tiny bit to the community with those 15 posts? Instead, you're wanting to spam it up :| Go be a good member of our community instead of just another spammer.
I don't mean to be a bug, I'm just super anxious to get this idea out- Here's what i need to post- And without the images it doesn't show what makes it fun ):

POKEMON METAL
So what makes "Pokemon: Metal" Different? Well here's a list why.

(1) Has a new visual style of Turnbased gameplay
(image)

(2) Has more realistic cities and forrests
(not by next gen graphics, But what makes a city look like a city)
(image)

(3)Being able to choose your avatar, (With the new visual battle system this cuts down alot of work for the developers and allows a lot of ease for who you want to look like.

(4)Has a In game Soundtrack Music player (Allowing you to listen to tracks in the game, Sort like a in game MP3 player)

(6)And other gameplay features as having pokemon from both old and new games.

(7)Community Pokemon Creator:HOPEFULLY the game might have a feature that will allow players to upload their own sprites, Have them set up in random places in the game, then catch them as actual pokemon to use And have them up on a forum to share with others.

-THIS IS NOT A MMO-
Nintendo has recently bashed alot of User Made Games such as the previous made ones that have been made by such people, Then torn down.
I would really hate to see this happen with this game, If it is single player game by it's self it will only be a set amount of files that Nintendo cannot get a hold of so quickly.
(i don't mean to bash Nintendo, But they have such a huge community in which actually want a pokemon mmo. It drives me nuts)

I know this takes a bit of new coding and scripting and such, But it might be worth it.
Let me know if you are a programmer and interested in this project.

For further converstation and development of the project contact me at-
[email protected] / ebil doober : AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back