• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New game with new pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    I want to make a game where i can put in all the pokmn from 1st to 4th gen and also a few made up ones
    Could ani1 help as i think it's a reely good idea
    I need scripters,spriters,map-makers
    plz reply

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    You don't really sound too professional. Do you even have all the programs you need, like AdvanceMap/EliteMap, PET, RsBall, A-Starter, and a script editor?

BTW, if you wanna do D/P you better be VERY good at hacking.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • You don't really sound too professional. Do you even have all the programs you need, like AdvanceMap/EliteMap, PET, RsBall, A-Starter, and a script editor?

Uhh...he just wants to change pokemon, he doesn't need any of those...

And, are you only listing those because those are the only ones you know how to use? Trainer and starter editing the only thing you can do, huh? Don't try to sound all professional, it doesn't make you look good.

To edit pokemon, he needs UNLZ gba (comes with elite map), attack editor pro (toolbox), evolution editor pro (toolbox) and pokemon amplifier/pokemon editor pro (WAH/toolbox)

Last edited:
    Years
  • As far as i know there is 386 pokemons + about 24 free spaces, Which make about 410 pokemons you coult have...
    You don't really sound too professional. Do you even have all the programs you need, like AdvanceMap/EliteMap, PET, RsBall, A-Starter, and a script editor?

Your mesage sound very arogant... When you say he don't sound very pro, Then did you lock this is he's third post? He's asking nicely if it's posseble... And may i ask you why he need Advance map, Elite map, Pet, Advance starter, a Script Editor? Unlz, Atack editor, Amfilter, and those needed program for what he are asking for...
    And you don't have to be VERY good... It's pretty simple...
    In my eyes (Which means it don't need to be true) It's you there don't sound very pro... Sorry

But back to topic: just pm if you wont me to help you by any thing...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    since we're all here fighting why don't we all just make a hack, coz i really want to make one. I just want to make one to play but you guyz could put i in the showcase and get some more helpers.
    thnx

also could u tell me how to use these tools coz ive got them i just can't use them
    I can:
    change starters, map positions
    also an alright spriter

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back