• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Psycho Glacier

better name

• Icy Blue

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Icy White

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dark Glacier

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Hard Glacier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others Post it here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years

• Intro:
    this hack is the hack i am actually working on i have it going until the 6th gym
    Name of Hack: Pokemon Glacier

Hack of : pokemon fire red

Story:
    Spoiler:

Features
    Spoiler:

Team
    Mapper:Me,RazorShadow
    OW spriter: Me
    Beta Tester: RazorShadow
    Scripter:Me (A little bit)
    Spriter:????

BANNERS:
    Spoiler:

SCREEN SHOTS
    NONE YET
    !somethings may change!

Last edited:

Strdstwanderer

Years
  • uhhhh ray maverick it's a working titile i haven't thought of a better name yet

Can I post the bugs and glitches cuz i really want to post it :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah,you can post it.And i knew it was a working name,but you should had though of that before making a thread.
    And i think you need a better storyline,you're not going far.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Ray, don't be so hard on him, but I have to agree with Fierce, all fire starters is not such a good idea. I know it's because of the whole ice wasteland region but still, some people would prefer a choice to what type they'd want to start with.
    Just a suggestion ^_^

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Fair enough, but instead of saying what he shouldn't have done, tell him what he could do to improve and give some suggestions that would help.

P.S. Pikachu_X, I only just noticed the Prof Oak with a Sombrero, hahaha, nice idea :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So sorry,i can't tell everyone what to add in his hack.I have plenty of ideas,but not that many.

You can extend the storyline.Add something more.

Last edited:

Strdstwanderer

Years
  • Fair enough, but instead of saying what he shouldn't have done, tell him what he could do to improve and give some suggestions that would help.

P.S. Pikachu_X, I only just noticed the Prof Oak with a Sombrero, hahaha, nice idea :)
    the sombrero is an accident

well apparently all your ideas are great i could try to put them in the oak in a sombrero is ur dad in the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Will you add some story?
    *How did you edited the ...you know,when you enter a city,top left of the screen appears that thingy.You're a graphic artist?

off topic-I'm looking for one-

Strdstwanderer

Years
  • Will you add some story?
    *How did you edited the ...you know,when you enter a city,top left of the screen appears that thingy.You're a graphic artist?

off topic-I'm looking for one-
    I'll add some stories and that thing in the top left of the screen with the city name it was in a rom base i got from PHO maybe i'll give those guys credit

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I have a name idea. How about keeping it simple with something like Pokemon Glacier? I don't think long names are important and Glacier seems fine to me. And if you need any help just get in touch with me.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Good to tell you the truth I like the name as just Pokemon Glacier. It's original. If you need my help just get in touch and Good Luck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    What if instead of larvitar as a starter why don't you choose chikorita?
    And How about your rival you said the pokemon is for your birthday so is it your rival's birthday too?

Strdstwanderer

Years
  • What if instead of larvitar as a starter why don't you choose chikorita?
    And How about your rival you said the pokemon is for your birthday so is it your rival's birthday too?

Well because chikorita is a grass type and most trainers are gonna be ice pokemon trainers specially the rival team plus larvitar's final evolution tyrannitar is pretty strong

and no it's not rival's birthday too he just happen to get his first pokemon as the same time as your birthday

Back