• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your words of wisedom!!!

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
Years
  • :P Hello Here you can share words you or your family and friends have made up!^_^
    :D Heres one of mine:Nasha
    :P Meaning:Anything!
    Examples:
    #1: :P "Thants so Nasha!"
    #2: :D "Hello, Nasha today isn't it?"

Come and share your words to the world! Come now! Don't be shy! :P

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Tackleglomp- This is something my friend and I invented while IMing each other a while back. Here's an excerpt from the conversation:

Me: I just got Pokemon Emerald! I bet you're jeallous!

My Friend: *Tackleglomps you!*

Me: Um... *Is tackleglomped.*

I don't know the exact meaning of the word, but I think it's something physical.

Wonky- A word I created with my friends. It means wierd or in a state of SNAFU.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Buggle.

Same as bug.

#1: HAL, GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND QUIT BUGGLING ME!!!

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
  • Cool words people! Please spread the word about this thread!!! We'll have more words that we'll know, I use made up word ta talk ta my sister when I'm mad at her. Hehee, she makes this one face! It's so funny!^_^

Lucid

This has nothing to do with Pokemon so it goes in Fun Time~

*moves*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • The word 'cornfused' is my word. I claimed it and it is mine. Well, mine and my friend Chris'. It means... well, confused. Obviously. >.< Bah, I dunno, I'm cornfused. Remember, this word is copyrighted, peoples!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Busson.
    Means 'button'. As in elevator buttons, coat buttons, big red do-not-press-buttons, etc.

Back