• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum, I've been playing Pokemon since RBY on the Game Boy Colour, played up until Diamond & Pearl and fell off by the time B/W came out (didn't like the look of the Pokemon) but with the announcement of Sword/Shield I decided to dust off the old DS and play through Pokemon White as well as pick up a 3DS and played through X and I'm going through Ultra Sun as I type this! I'm really excited for Sword and Shield and am really looking to maybe get into the competitive battling scene when I complete Ultra Sun and do some reading up on it!

Hopefully you'll be seeing me around here more often!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hello Lloyds95
    I started with Gen 3 I picked Sapphire so your going through X and Ultra Sun Wow so which game is better in your opinion X or Ultra Sun?
    Welcome to the community. !_!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there lloyds95! Welcome to the community! It's great to see more people from the RBY days of Pokemon joining this forum, and even more so that you're excited about Sword & Shield! I hope you're Ultra Sun run is going very well too. :)

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hi Lloyds95! I hope your day's going well. You are my senior in pokemon and in age,haha. By the way, who's your favourite pokemon ? What's your favourite region/game so far?

Last edited:
    Back