• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iCall in Browser

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Well the good folks over at iCall, the amazing free way to call people from your computer, have done it again. The already uber service now comes with the option to use iCall straight from your browser, without having to download anything.

http://www.icall.com/free-phone-calls/

I find this completely awesome, as now people on Linux and Mac can enjoy iCall as well.

icall_full_logo_small.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Yes, but the paid service for International service is still cheaper than Skypes.

I know, it's still a shame it's for US/Canada only.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I've been calling my family and stuff since I found out about this four hours ago XD;

( and becoming the unofficial spokesman for all the forums that I visit o3o )

as2

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 15, 2009
How much are they paying you for the signature?!

Gerri Shin

  
Years
seems like a nice service, though I already have my 2 year contract with my cell company that I have the same price for local as long distance on so I think I'll use that.

Back