• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Desire..

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
  • Well, I wrote this poem in a winter and melancholic night.
    I hope you like it.

I checked it thousands of times and I think it has no grammar errors. But if there's some, let me know please so I can improve my english.
    I know it has no rhyme, but I like that way..
    Farewell!

My desires go beyond the Moon.
    My desires reach Sun into darkness.
    And within every whisper, every meeting,
    every thought and every sight,
    I desire you.

I walked under the cover of stars,
    enchanted by night, and I only desired your hand.
    I came from the beautiful dawn,
    and my thoughts went to you
    like the river goes always to the sea.

My darling... I aim you from the moment
    I wished for my very happiness.

At this moment, alone.
    Look through my window and see
    indigo sky, shining moon and winter fire;
    I couldn't ask for anything else, but I do:
    I desire you.

Oh my darling... My heart won't be completed
    until you come to me.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    well nice work you got there!
    I liked it even though it not rhymes but good job!

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • wow.....is all i can say...well written....love the imagery.....and the feel of it....u have talent...dont waste it.....try it out at poetry.com.....btw who is this person of which u speak?.....it has to be someone special to inspire such a brilliant and beautiful poem..

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • wow.....is all i can say...well written....love the imagery.....and the feel of it....u have talent...dont waste it.....try it out at poetry.com.....btw who is this person of which u speak?.....it has to be someone special to inspire such a brilliant and beautiful poem..

Thanks a lot! You may not believe it, but I wrote this poem to no one in particular... I mean, I have written poems to some persons, but this one.. I wrote it thinking on an ideal, a dream... I think everyone has a ideal love... And I was thinking on it (although I don't know her yet XD) while I was writing...

Weird, I know XD But thanks!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • So, you're writing about your dream girl? That one girl that you always want?

Hmm... it is well-written. You keep dreaming big, k? I'm sure that a girl would be attracted to this. ^^

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • By reading your comments I realized it may be seen as I'm so lonely and desperate to find a girl XD XD But yeah, I always keep on dreaming, and thanks for the reviews! I'll post other poems later! :D

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • yeah thanks for the good poem i look forward to reading ur other works!!.......oh an ps...i nvr thought that u were despret and lonely.....more like weird guy in the corner apartment who u hardley ever see.....lol...jp....but no serious ly nvr saw u as lonely...sounded more like recently broken up....

Back