• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Location window with background image

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
The resource is pretty much as the title says. I'm providing a change in the location window Aka sign posts to the essentials one, so that it looks like the older generations such as D/P/P and HG/SS.

Screenshots:
location_window_image_script_release_v0_1_by_lostsoulsdev-d5wbfle.png

Instructions:
Download the file below and follow the install guide provided.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fs56t53b644i3c4

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
I havent tried this out yet but would it be possible to add other "triggers" for the images? like using the cave window for "Mt." or even adding custom images with the current and/or custom triggers? kinda really rusty with ruby, lol.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I havent tried this out yet but would it be possible to add other "triggers" for the images? like using the cave window for "Mt." or even adding custom images with the current and/or custom triggers? kinda really rusty with ruby, lol.

I can answer for him. You can set any image you want to show up. How the script works is it checks what the map is named. If it has "Route" in the map name, it uses the Route picture, if it has "Town" in the name, it uses the Town picture. The script is very easy to copy and paste and change. I am just learning scripting and I was able to figure out how to add forests, sea routes, and change some stuff.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I can answer for him. You can set any image you want to show up. How the script works is it checks what the map is named. If it has "Route" in the map name, it uses the Route picture, if it has "Town" in the name, it uses the Town picture. The script is very easy to copy and paste and change. I am just learning scripting and I was able to figure out how to add forests, sea routes, and change some stuff.

Thank you for answering the question for me, much appreciated.

Back