• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ask a nerd to make bad pixel art for you

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
  • I want to request Edits
    Original:
    ask a nerd to make bad pixel art for you

Description of what to be edited to:
    Add plates
    Other Info: Please look this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sOA7wyqRE, I want You to use the Arceus with shield and 17 plates sprite from there and please animate it, If You can't animate it just do frame by frame so I can animate it myself, I know it's very hard, If You can't do it, please tell me

Last edited:
    Years
  • No thank you. The video distorts the image and I'm not really motivated to do it, sorry.

edit Re: Logiedan
    Yeah, thanks for clarifying. Still, I'm not going to do it unfortunately, アルセウス. >:

Last edited:
    Years
  • He basically wants you to rip out the battle sprite of the Arceus with the force field thing and those plates floating around Arceus, I'm assuming. That request doesn't fall into any of the categories Spherical told you he was able to do though. :/

Skitty123

Alice Cullen
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Original: Golem
    Description of what to be edited to: Underneath the rocks too be blue/water and for the rocks to me a nearly transparent blue?
    Other info:Choose whatever for the skin

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Request: Fakemon
    Description: A midblue (think Dratini) body with yellow inside the wings, on the face and fluff, on its head, and the tailbolt. It is a dragon with no arms and long-ish legs that end in paws that look similar in style to a totodile's feet. The tail tip is a lightningbolt, rather thin, with two bends in it before the tail itself. The pupil/iris is a light green (Think leafeon's ears/tail) The wings are pretty big and on the ground they support the weight similar to front legs.
    Reference Image: I took the picture of my drawing with my cell phone so I apologize for the quality and size.
    Spoiler:

Type/s: Of the pokemon? Dragon/electric or sprite type? battle view
    Size: About the size of a Meowth

-if you want more info let me know?-

Years
  • Request: Fakemon
    Description: A midblue (think Dratini) body with yellow inside the wings, on the face and fluff, on its head, and the tailbolt. It is a dragon with no arms and long-ish legs that end in paws that look similar in style to a totodile's feet. The tail tip is a lightningbolt, rather thin, with two bends in it before the tail itself. The pupil/iris is a light green (Think leafeon's ears/tail) The wings are pretty big and on the ground they support the weight similar to front legs.
    Reference Image: I took the picture of my drawing with my cell phone so I apologize for the quality and size.
    Spoiler:

Type/s: Of the pokemon? Dragon/electric or sprite type? battle view
    Size: About the size of a Meowth

-if you want more info let me know?-
    Ahaha, Types means the Pokémon's, in case the description is vague regarding that. You're fine though. :D
    Fakemon
    Description: Purple, with a star on its head like a mask, catlike, tail... Look at pic plz.
    Reference Image: https://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Ghostar#/d329ylg
    Type/s: Ghost-Normal
    Size: The sprite size can be dppt sized.. As for ghostar(the fake) he can be a little bit smaller than makuhita but bigger than banette... Id say mawile sized.

Original: Golem
    Description of what to be edited to: Underneath the rocks too be blue/water and for the rocks to me a nearly transparent blue?
    Other info:Choose whatever for the skin

These have been quoted in a list of my priority (I'll focus on Kirozane's first, as it's the hardest, and Skitty's last because it's the easiest). I'm getting to work on them now.

Last edited:

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
  • Can I make two requests?
    1.Description:An angel pokemon. It must be part dragon. The head should have a blue stripe running down it. Should have long, angel like wings. In the center of the wing, have a hand( think Reishram) It should have tail like a puff of smoke. I need a glowing yellow aura around it. Be sure to give it a halo. A little orb should be on it's chest.
    Reference Image: Sadly, none
    Type/s: Dragon/ pshycic if you mean of pokemon. If you mean of sprites, can you do front, back .
    Size: About the size of Aggron. In game, she will be much bigger, liike 3 times the size of Regigas, but sprite size is aggron.

2.(If I can't do two, don't count this one)
    Description: A Baboon pokemon. It wears steel armor that looks like football armor. IT's tail shows a screen that has it's butt on it. It's butt looks like a 2 hypnotizing wheels because it can hypnotize humans and other pokemon with its butt. It;s fangs are beared because if it bites a human, that human becomes a slave to this pokemon. It has brown fur.
    Reference Image: In attachment
    Type/s: Physcic/ Steel or Front/ Back
    Size: About size of Absol

Back