• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services

IGN: Kara or Vash
FC: 5000-2479-0671
Trade Review: Click Here

Trade Shop

Rules/Notes for Trade Shop & Breeding Services:
  1. Follow all guidelines posted by Pokecommunity.
  2. All of my Pokemon for trade are Kalos bred and have either of my OTs, which are Vash (48517) or Kara (60765), with the exception of some of my available shinies. None of my Pokemon are cloned, but I do accept clones or I would permit someone to clone my Pokemon.
  3. I will not accept hacked Pokemon as payment. If you claim to have given me a legitimate Pokemon and I discover that it is fake, you will be reported.
  4. Please make all requests by posting to the trade shop.
  5. Offers will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
  6. Let me know if you would like any nicknames or if you wanted the Pokemon to be EV Trained. However, I can't guarantee if all my already bred Pokemon can be nicknamed due to trading between the games.
  7. If one of my Pokemon does not meet your specifications for any reason, please let me know (please PM me), and I will do my best to fix the problem.
  8. I reserve the right to decline anyone who I feel is being rude or disrespectful.
  9. Please make your request on the Trade Shop, and then I will PM you with details.
  10. If I feel I have too many requests, I will close my breeding services until I have caught up.
  11. I will not breed for shininess or 6IVs.
  12. I cannot make any promises as to how long your request will take, but I will try to get your Pokemon(s) ready within the timeline I give you upon your request.

Trade Shop

Pokemon Available - Competitively Bred
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

Breeding Services

Competitive Breeding List:
Spoiler:

Rareball Collection
Spoiler:

Looking For (ranked):
  1. 4-5 IV Pokemon, in particular ones I don't have or with different egg moves
  2. Pokemon with HAs not found in XY or B2W2
  3. Dream Ball females with HAs
  4. Battle Items
  5. Preferably I'd like to trade shinies for shinies, but I'm open to something of equivalent value.

Completed Trades:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hello Hughes! I'm very interested in these apricorn pokes for request.

Species: Minun
Nature: Any
Nickname: No nickname
Pokeball: Love Ball

Species: Plusle

FC: 1005-9703-2073
IGN: Erin

Would you be interested in any of these Dream Ball HA pokes in return?
Nidoran, Swablu, Clampearl, Smeargle, Buneary, Shuckle, Farfetch'd, Dratini, Bagon, Kangaskhan, Skitty, Munna, Eevee

Years
Hi!
Would you be willing to trade the following two poke's
Rotom, Lv1

Nature - Timid
Ability - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
Astonish - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Confuse Ray

Sneasel, Lv 1 (F) *has a nickname

Nature - Jolly
Ability - Keen Eye
31/31/31/x/31/31
Foresight - Ice Punch - Ice Shard - Bite

For a 5IV Larvitar with Curse, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit egg moves, Lonely nature and a 5IV Eevee, Bold natured?
Let me know if you're interested when you have time ^^ Thanks

Years
Hello Hughes! I'm very interested in these apricorn pokes for request.

Species: Minun

Species: Plusle

FC: 1005-9703-2073
IGN: Erin

Would you be interested in any of these Dream Ball HA pokes in return?
Nidoran, Swablu, Clampearl, Smeargle, Buneary, Shuckle, Farfetch'd, Dratini, Bagon, Kangaskhan, Skitty, Munna, Eevee

Well, if you don't win the Plusle in the giveaway. :P I'd be interested in the Dream Ball Nidoran and Buneary.

Hi!
Would you be willing to trade the following two poke's

For a 5IV Larvitar with Curse, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit egg moves, Lonely nature and a 5IV Eevee, Bold natured?
Let me know if you're interested when you have time ^^ Thanks

Sure! Both would be good. ^_^ I'll be ready to trade in an hour or so.

Years
Well, if you don't win the Plusle in the giveaway. :P I'd be interested in the Dream Ball Nidoran and Buneary.

Sure! Both would be good. ^_^ I'll be ready to trade in an hour or so.
Thanks ^^ I added you to my Friendlist, just trade me ingame when you are ready

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
I'm interested in

Species : Gligar
Nature : Any (prefer adamant :P )
Pokeball : Moon Ball

I have a female Misdreavus in a moon ball with EMs curse,destiny bond,nasty plot and momento for offer.
Thank you :)

Years
I'm interested in

Species : Gligar
Nature : Any (prefer adamant :P )
Pokeball : Moon Ball

I have a female Misdreavus in a moon ball with EMs curse,destiny bond,nasty plot and momento for offer.
Thank you :)

Sounds good. It might not be ready until later today, though. I caught this Gligar yesterday, so it's still on HG and I need my brother's DS to transfer it.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years
Well since it's my first time here, and I see that no one else has used the breeding services so far, I'll be your first pokemon breeding customer.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
IGN: Yuu
Species: Drilbur
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Rush
Nickname: Leia
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball will be fine
Other: I will trade you a Pokemon holding whatever battle item you desire in exchange for your breeding services.

Years
Well since it's my first time here, and I see that no one else has used the breeding services so far, I'll be your first pokemon breeding customer.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
IGN: Yuu
Species: Drilbur
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Rush
Nickname: Leia
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball will be fine
Other: I will trade you a Pokemon holding whatever battle item you desire in exchange for your breeding services.

Hey, thanks for being the first to do so! I can have one bred pretty fast, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. I'm actually looking for a Toxic Orb if you wouldn't mind giving me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back